PWD 609: A Regular Old Plumbus

Universal Healthcare or a 100% Secure Border with no Immigration

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm

this Braun vs ko bullying storyline is no good

I went to another indy fed show in Portland on Saturday, but it was a bit different. It was a cross-branded show with one being the local indy fed DOA Pro Wrestling and the other company being the accidental phenomenon from Oakland, CA known as Hoodslam. Considering I'm originally from the East Bay Area of Cali and never got to see them before, I had to jump on the chance. I got to meet quite a few of the guys like AJ Kirsch/Broseph Joe Brody, Drugz Bunny, Funnybone, Ethan HD, and Dark Sheik/Kahn Abadi. There were lots of high spots, especially things that Cornette will shit on. If you live near either, check them out with the hope you will have a great time and be happy.
Broseph Joe Brody.jpg Dark Sheik.jpg Drugz Bunny.jpg Ethan HD.jpg Funnybone.jpg

I went to another indy fed show in Portland on Saturday, but it was a bit different. It was a cross-branded show with one being the local indy fed DOA Pro Wrestling and the other company being the accidental phenomenon from Oakland, CA known as Hoodslam. Considering I'm originally from the East Bay Area of Cali and never got to see them before, I had to jump on the chance. I got to meet quite a few of the guys like AJ Kirsch/Broseph Joe Brody, Drugz Bunny, Funnybone, Ethan HD, and Dark Sheik/Kahn Abadi. There were lots of high spots, especially things that Cornette will shit on. If you live near either, check them out with the hope you will have a great time and be happy.
View attachment 400653 View attachment 400655 View attachment 400657 View attachment 400659 View attachment 400661

The GM of my WoW guild works for Hoodslam. I don't actually know what his stage name is, not for sure at least

View attachment 400653 View attachment 400655 View attachment 400657 View attachment 400659 View attachment 400661

Where you from in the East Bay?

The GM of my WoW guild works for Hoodslam. I don't actually know what his stage name is, not for sure at least
If you post a photo, I'll be able to tell you if he's a worker or not. I'm doubting it's referee Wiggles though.

Where you from in the East Bay?
I was born in Martinez, moved around north Cali for a few years, then lived in Fremont from 1988 to 1998. Now I live near Portland, Oregon.

If you post a photo, I'll be able to tell you if he's a worker or not. I'm doubting it's referee Wiggles though.

I was born in Martinez, moved around north Cali for a few years, then lived in Fremont from 1988 to 1998. Now I live near Portland, Oregon.
Right on I'm from Contra Costa County also

What's better...

OG WM Theme

or

New Generation WM Theme

Is that a green lantern tat? If so what is the red one below it?

Is that a green lantern tat? If so what is the red one below it?

Looks like Red Lantern Corps

Es3RgaD.jpg

I think he's both a wrestler and trainer for Hoodslam

12239925_1158986810782298_3787210720568227756_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back