betonline

piglord

Black Belt
Reaction score
hey guys, for those who have used them - would you recommend betonline?

what are their lines like, withdraw times, quality of customer service etc?

i'm looking for a reputable book to advertise on my blog, but it can't be one of the big names because every reader will already have an account.

thanks

hey guys, for those who have used them - would you recommend betonline?

what are their lines like, withdraw times, quality of customer service etc?

i'm looking for a reputable book to advertise on my blog, but it can't be one of the big names because every reader will already have an account.

thanks

I'd definitely recommend them. They're one of the faster books to open lines after 5dimes with $250 limits on openers (to win $250.). Lines are about average. They'll usually wait for money to come in rather than follow any movement from other books. Haven't made a withdrawal yet nor spoken to their CS so can't comment there. I've also only had an account for a couple months so not sure how long you can go before getting limited.

Their free play promotions are generous, however you don't keep the Freeplay money, just the profits from bets you make with it. The rollover requirements are pretty extensive, iirc you have to rollover the Freeplay + the deposit 10x, but there's no time limit on it. The mobile site is a bit buggy for me but it's not a deal breaker.

If nothing else they're worth it for the occasional openers they release, such as Marshman +260 over Scott, Suarez -110 over Grasso, and Felder +235 over Perry.

Back