PotWR- The Power of the Pardon

Should I have used my Presidential Pardon Powers to unban Trotsky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dear plebs,

As you all know, the President has the power of the pardon. Being the President of the War Room is no different. However, with great power comes great responsibility.

I have decided to use my Presidential powers, and have pardoned the very unjustly banned, @Trotsky. His banning was very unfair, perhaps the most unfair banning of all time. So, I threw my considerable weight around, and got his ban lifted. I'm not going to lie, this kind of power is intoxicating, and I plan on using it again.

Anyway, let's all welcome back one of the War Room's best posters, and my leftist brother from another mother, @Trotsky!

Truly a glorious day in the War Room, and just in time for the 4th of July.

Let freedom ring!!!

hulk-hogan-swimming.gif

Somebody is going to take this very seriously and create another, "OMG PURGE COMING" thread.

I would be glad to have zir back.

As the Hulkster says, brothers: "If you hurt my friends, then you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide."

I secretly liked Trotsky, but his shtick negatively impacted his posting. I hope his next persona is less angry.

If you are going to unban him then unban Ripskater also. Balance the scales of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back