DC vs Prime Tito Ortiz

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Eh bored but who wins

Helluva fight! I'd put my IOU's on DC.

Cheeto in his prime showed that he can't hang with a superior wrestler in Randy Couture, so there's no chance he could hang with Cormier.

DC all day long. Much respect for Tito's contribution to MMA's salad days, but he was a one-trick pony with his GnP, great at it but that's all he had. He would never get DC down and hold him there.

DC dumps Tito on his head until the cage floor breakes.

I'd like to see a young Tito vs Romero

DC murders him. But respect to Tito, he man-handled the Janitor in his prime, while being far far less of an accomplished wrestler. Just goes to show that again, wrestling credentials do not always translate to MMA wrestling.

DC would win a one sided decision.

DC would Hulk smash Cheetoz clear to Bolivian and back.

hulksmash.gif

There are times that I think Tito is overlooked or under rated, but this is not that time.

tito's defensive wrestling wasnt that good, kinda like sonnen in that regard. if a another great wrestler tried to take him down he'd have issues. he thrived on GNPing guys in an era where takedown defense really wasnt a thing u knew/had unless u had a wrestling base

Cormier would murder him. Ortiz was a terrible striker, and DC is better at his best skill, wrestling. Hideous mismatch.

Watch Tito vs. Randy, then imagine Randy 2.0 who is better everywhere.

Back