Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Much better, was dreading DeAnda or Rebello getting a finish and a UFC contract. Neither is UFC material by a longshot. But Rebello is a good test for Parisian, hope he passes.

Guess that rules him out of TUF as well.

Much better, was dreading DeAnda or Rebello getting a finish and a UFC contract. Neither is UFC material by a longshot. But Rebello is a good test for Parisian, hope he passes.

Guess that rules him out of TUF as well.

Ben Edwards has a fight scheduled too, so he's likely ruled out. I honestly have no idea who they picked for TUF HW at this point. I did venture the possibility they just do 16 WFW fighters.

Hope they don't do this shit with the other HW's at DWTNCS. Sending them to TUF instead of giving them a contract.

Hope they don't do this shit with the other HW's at DWTNCS. Sending them to TUF instead of giving them a contract.

Proper slap in Josh's face - a spot on TUF that was his anyway. Let's face it, there were definitely not 16 better HW's at those tryouts than him, even if it ends up being a split season, there was definitely not 8 better HWs than him there.

Proper slap in Josh's face - a spot on TUF that was his anyway. Let's face it, there were definitely not 16 better HW's at those tryouts than him, even if it ends up being a split season, there was definitely not 8 better HWs than him there.
Maybe they want him to win the whole thing to build him up and give him experience against lesser competition?
Tony would beat him again...

I thought it was crazy that they were saying he was going to be an alternate on TUF before he won his fight.

fell asleep last night, so had to split the list

today
Konstantin Gluhov vs. Jędrzej Maćkowiak cancelled
Chi Lewis-Parry 6-0-1 vs. Łukasz Parobiec 13-7 majority draw

weekend
Luis Cortez 5-4 vs. Ben Moa 3-0
Yusuke Kawaguchi 19-12 vs. Ryo Sakai 6-8
Kiyoshi Kuwabara 10-10 vs. Antoni Brian 0-0
Yancarlos Toribio 2-1 vs. Steven Berbin 1-0
Julio Jesurum 1-1 vs. Alexis García 1-0
Marlon Nuñez 0-0 vs. Dawilfry Fity Santos 0-1
Alexei Kudin 23-12-1 vs. Cody East 13-3
Yusup Shuaev 0-0-1 vs. Buren Mende 0-0
Björn Schmiedeberg 12-8-1 vs. Fabiano Rodrigues 7-5
Rachid Metlouti 7-11 vs. Daniel Galabarov 1-0 (galabarov 8-2 as am., decision losses)
Eduardo Weslley 0-0 vs. Denilson Silva 2-2
Ben Edwards 2-0 vs. Phil Ikifanga 0-0
Travis Fulton 255-54-10 vs. Jonathan Ivey 41-56

I think filming starts in late July, so Hughes, Mayes, Adams, Teed, and Sipe will avoid the TUF house. Unless somehow Hughes gets cleared to fight ASAP and they keep him in Vegas, which I doubt would happen, thankfully.

I thought it was crazy that they were saying he was going to be an alternate on TUF before he won his fight.

I had him as one of my favorites from the guys who tried out. Unless there's some fighters who got special consideration, he's still one of the favorites. Weird that he was an alternate.

Chi Lewis-Parry 6-0-1 vs. Łukasz Parobiec 13-7 majority draw

The Chi Parry catastrophe train continues. I thought he clearly lost that fight too, he even had a point deduction on a fight he was losing and somehow came out with a draw.

Leroy Johnson (7-2) will fight Brett Martin (4-0) for the Interim WXC Championship on August 3rd which will be on Fight Pass (but not until after the event). The winner will fight TUF veteran Pat Walsh for the title. So it seems like Martin decided to not go the TUF route.

Leroy Johnson (7-2) will fight Brett Martin (4-0) for the Interim WXC Championship on August 3rd which will be on Fight Pass (but not until after the event). The winner will fight TUF veteran Pat Walsh for the title. So it seems like Martin decided to not go the TUF route.

If he wins those two fights, Martin might see a UFC contract on his table.

That's a rough couple fights, but if he wins, as said above, he may be getting a short notice UFC fight to replace someone who drops out.

So far, out of the 8 guys I picked for TUF, I think 4 aren't in. Two of them I know are in, and I feel like the other two are very likely. That leaves 4 unknowns, which I'm very curious about.

That's a rough couple fights, but if he wins, as said above, he may be getting a short notice UFC fight to replace someone who drops out.

So far, out of the 8 guys I picked for TUF, I think 4 aren't in. Two of them I know are in, and I feel like the other two are very likely. That leaves 4 unknowns, which I'm very curious about.
I think that Rudy guy from Team Quest is gonna be one of the HW's in. And the rest of the spots might get filled by some of the HWs from the international scene.

Art Rivas 5-1 vs. Michael Quintero 3-1
Slan Brandão 1-1 vs. Daniel Fonseca 0-0
Joaquim Ferreira 20-12 vs. Douglas Humberto 10-6
Aleksander Emelianenko 27-7 vs. Viktor Pešta 13-4
Vladimir Danilov 2-0 vs. Aleksandr Zemtsov 0-0
Dmitriy Khvalchenko 1-1 vs. Sergek Zhumanaliev 1-0

light again, but big things could happen ufc side

Rudy Schaffroth 4-0 vs Jon hill 12-6 added to Bellator 202

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member