Lesnar 2016-2018, the worst WWE run of the modern era?

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
10 title defenses and the longest reign of ‘modern times’.

Puts zero butts in seats (not at tv, not at PPV). Doesn’t sell merch on his championship level. Doesn’t boost average tv ratings (because he isn’t on). Viewed as being the belt warmer for Reigns (who at least sells merch, not sure about butts in seats or ratings). Discredited his made up zero lineage ‘Universal’ belt. Isn’t doing a Hogan only PPV run because Hogan appeared at tv and fought at every PPV. Flair didn’t fight on tv but he was on the road 350 days a year. Punk was on the road 340 days a year.

WTF is the point with Lesnar except for being a foil to #2 shit experiment, Reigns.

You can reply about how much money WWE is making but that just shows how much they COULD be making. Ratings are still a quarter of what they were before Lesnar appeared in the business and he/Reigns haven’t boosted them.

I like the way you combine bed two years

This thread is vintage Lakersfan.

I don’t watch wwe that much but correct me if I’m wrong here. The fans don’t really want Roman or Lesnar as the champion.

I don’t watch wwe that much but correct me if I’m wrong here. The fans don’t really want Roman or Lesnar as the champion.
You are correct.

And yes ever since SS 2014, Lesnar has been the most boring predictable wrestler on the roster.
I miss tights Lesnar, shorts Lesnar is the fucking worst.

For me the worst is Jinder. And it's not even close.

Back