2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Or Williams and House under Pettine for that matter. Obviously 'tis the season for optimism, but seriously. Every DB in recent years has played better after separating from Capers. We could have already had great talent in House (I am so funny) and just not used it.

Or Williams and House under Pettine for that matter. Obviously 'tis the season for optimism, but seriously. Every DB in recent years has played better after separating from Capers. We could have already had great talent in House (I am so funny) and just not used it.
Heyward..... Hyde......

Rollins with the safeties? Color me intrigued.

DfhhgVcVAAAM0Hp

When he came into the league didn't people say he'd probably be a better safety than CB?

Yeah, I also remember former Packers writer, Vic Ketchman, saying he looked like Revis in practice.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah, I also remember former Packers writer, Vic Ketchman, saying he looked like Revis in practice.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Vic isn't a Packer writer anymore? Just retired?

Wasn't Randall ALSO compared to Revis too?

Vic isn't a Packer writer anymore? Just retired?

Wasn't Randall ALSO compared to Revis too?

I believe he retired. I haven't seen any articles from him since the 2015 season.

Haha, nah, I don't think Randall was ever compared to Revis. I hope not, lol.

I believe he retired. I haven't seen any articles from him since the 2015 season.

I am tentatively excited for this defensive backfield this year. I realize Tramon may have looked so damn good because he was opposite of Patrick Peterson but having a pair of veteran CBs to teach the new guys AS WELL as everyone on the defense absolutely RAVING about the new DC is making tempering the excitement hard.

I am tentatively excited for this defensive backfield this year. I realize Tramon may have looked so damn good because he was opposite of Patrick Peterson but having a pair of veteran CBs to teach the new guys AS WELL as everyone on the defense absolutely RAVING about the new DC is making tempering the excitement hard.

Dude, the CB group looks very much stacked. I'm just as hyped. I still can't believe Gute got 2 of the 3 top CB prospects AND an additional first rounder next year.

King healthy in his second year, Tramon with hopefully at least one more pro bowl caliber year, alongside Alexander and Jackson. And from what Whitt has said, Pipkins and Herb Waters look to be studs as well. That's insane depth if everything pans out.

Expecting Tramon to be great this year is setting the bar high. He's 35 years old and was playing opposite the best cb and one of the best safeties in the game

But if he's just pretty good, that's a plus and better than what was going on last year

Expecting Tramon to be great this year is setting the bar high. He's 35 years old and was playing opposite the best cb and one of the best safeties in the game

But if he's just pretty good, that's a plus and better than what was going on last year
I think if they can figure out the side opposite of Tramon and if Haha can be Pro Bowl Haha and not 2017 Haha we will be good to go.

EDIT:
The big key I think is getting Perry to stop being a ghost and get a pass rush. Ryan Leaf could throw for 2000 yards if he has all day to throw like the team gave people last year.

Fuck Perry if he can't play at least 13 games.

Hopefully Biegel balls out. Dude was pretty much red-shirted last season. He's gotta be chomping at the bit.

He is retired but he does have a website: www.askvic.us
If he compared Rollins to Revis, he probably doing it to show that impressions from unpadded practices are meaningless.

So Cobb is currently in a walking boot. Some type of ankle injury. Apparently he will be ready for week 1.

giphy.gif

Go get him, Gute.

Lmao still a hard no to Dez imo but damn if Cobb is less than 100 it just gets more interesting to see which of the young bucks make it

joining this thread late

I am optimistic about the secondary, happy we have a new D coordinator, wish we had more on the front 7 with D, hoping all the potential at WR pans out, and that we can have some better than average consistency at RB

and of course a healthy A-Rod

Go! Pack! Go!

Lmao still a hard no to Dez imo but damn if Cobb is less than 100 it just gets more interesting to see which of the young bucks make it

Yeah, that's the only positive here. Really hoping one of them shows some promise this season.

Can't wait for Training Camp to start to start getting some more news.

Aaron Jones suspended without pay for first two games stemming from a traffic stop last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back