RIZIN.12: August 12th, 2 AM ET/11 PM PT - Live PBP Discussion Thread

Was a pullout issue. Cynthia Arceo (4-0-1) was the original opponent and didn't get medically cleared.
Like against Zhang, RIZIN are trying to give Murata very tough prospect tests, as they should, but fate has other plans.

Oh good, they brought in Matt Hughes in a dress (Magana).

Does RIZIN stream their live shows free like ONE FC?

Motoya just pulled off a come from behind win against Jae Hoon Moon in DEEP last night, ate some nasty body shots. Sone is the current Shooto Pacific Rim Bantamweight champion (Japanese focused compared to their world titles) and has held a few D-league titles.

Motoya just pulled off a come from behind win against Jae Hoon Moon in DEEP last night, ate some nasty body shots. Sone is the current Shooto Pacific Rim Bantamweight champion (Japanese focused compared to their world titles) and has held a few D-league titles.

Motoya is the real deal. Impressed me in quite a few fights.

Man, hope to see jae hoon moon rly soon in rizin.

Overall not much to get excited about with those match ups.

The poster is revealed....

Nice poster. I'm happy for a secondary Rizin show, but I do hope its price is discounted compared to the more complete 07/29 card. I'm not sure I could justify the price otherwise.

Last edited:
Overall not much to get excited about with those match ups.
I've been told this is a "B" show taking place in a smaller arena.
The main one's are July 29th and September 30th.

Last edited:
When will rizin start investing in better more well known marquee name fighters ?

When will rizin start investing in better more well known marquee name fighters ?
When Bellator lets them...otherwise Ufc drops. Asia prospects its a fight against One for certain talent in region. Is way harder to have a good roster depth in comparison to 10 years ago. Its the most competitive money wise era for the sport and Rizin doesnt put on enough fights for traction yet.

Back