DeMarcus Cousins signs with the Warriors

Yea like its a fore sure he's coming back in same form pre-injury. He won't even be available until December or January, wtf are you talking about.
He exposed himself not knowing shit
I was on here yesterday crying about it not being fair, this is BS etc... The truth is he didn't get any offers after the season ended. NO offered that contract during the season and Boogie thought he'd still get a max so he turned it down. NO not only pulled that old offer but refused to give him another one. I still can't understand why the Lakers wouldn't offer him anything.
Boogie misplayed the market bad. But we're still feeling lingering affects from 2016 cap explosion

I was on here yesterday crying about it not being fair, this is BS etc... The truth is he didn't get any offers after the season ended. NO offered that contract during the season and Boogie thought he'd still get a max so he turned it down. NO not only pulled that old offer but refused to give him another one. I still can't understand why the Lakers wouldn't offer him anything.

I guarantee he got offers but they weren't max deals. That's why he's trying to have a model season and win a ring and get max. He's a snake worse than Durant.

Yup and nobody hated them for it. People only hated them once they signed another mvp, and now hate them more for signing arguably the best center in the league.

The bulls never did that. They always drafted their best players... Jordan, Pippen, kukoc, grant. The only major free agent they got was rodman and he was pretty far from being an MVP.
I have no issue with the rest of your post, but it really fucking bothers me that I keep seeing this in print.

He has never once made it to the postseason. Furthermore, he went out this season and his team got better. It's fucking ludicrous to believe that the best player at any position in the NBA is costing his team wins. Boogie is a lot of things, but he's nowhere fucking close to being the best center in the league. Classic stat padder.

I have no issue with the rest of your post, but it really fucking bothers me that I keep seeing this in print.

He has never once made it to the postseason. Furthermore, he went out this season and his team got better. It's fucking ludicrous to believe that the best player at any position in the NBA is costing his team wins. Boogie is a lot of things, but he's nowhere fucking close to being the best center in the league. Classic stat padder.

Who all would you put in front of him?

Who all would you put in front of him?
Embiid, Jokic, Gobert ect...rim protection is still the most important trait at the centre position. Cousins is on par with KAT. great offensive weapons that instill no hesitation for players driving to the rim. those players dont win games.

They weren't stacked though, if the Warriors lose a player they're fine, if the Bulls lost Jordan they're barely making the playoffs.

Yeah, the year Jordan played ball they went from a 57 win team to a 55 win team.

Yeah, the year Jordan played ball they went from a 57 win team to a 55 win team.

Well those guys were playing every game that season like it was the playoffs in an effort to validate themselves post Jordan. They were also coming off of 3 years of championship experience and chemistry. The year after that however they weren't looking so hot until Jordan came back.

Well those guys were playing every game that season like it was the playoffs in an effort to validate themselves post Jordan. They were also coming off of 3 years of championship experience and chemistry. The year after that however they weren't looking so hot until Jordan came back.

Yeah, they looked hot getting shredded by the magic.

Yeah, they looked hot getting shredded by the magic.

They were on track to barely make the playoffs that year till Jordan came back for 17 games. What was the Bulls record the following year with Jordan back on the team?

They were on track to barely make the playoffs that year till Jordan came back for 17 games. What was the Bulls record the following year with Jordan back on the team?

Preferential treatment and Rodman.

Straight up, the 72 bulls team would lose to the Warriors in a series. I don't even consider them to be even the second best playoff team. Shaq and Kobe from the one loss playoff team were more dominating.

Embiid, Jokic, Gobert ect...rim protection is still the most important trait at the centre position. Cousins is on par with KAT. great offensive weapons that instill no hesitation for players driving to the rim. those players dont win games.
Unibrow is the best center on his team, and he was before the trade, too.

Oh my god I'm just asking lol
We've already been over this, and he literally plays on the team with the best center in the league (not him).

It blows my damn mind that anyone ever forgot he isn't #1 while standing next to Davis.

We've already been over this, and he literally plays on the team with the best center in the league (not him).

It blows my damn mind that anyone ever forgot he isn't #1 while standing next to Davis.

I don't think many people put Cousins over Davis. They just began to look at AD as a forward.

Preferential treatment and Rodman.

Straight up, the 72 bulls team would lose to the Warriors in a series. I don't even consider them to be even the second best playoff team. Shaq and Kobe from the one loss playoff team were more dominating.

The 72 win Bulls would be an easy favorite over the '18 Warriors. They have a stylistic advantage over them. It's the defensive match ups, mental toughness, physical play, and Jordan that would make the difference.

The 72 win Bulls would be an easy favorite over the '18 Warriors. They have a stylistic advantage over them. It's the defensive match ups, mental toughness, physical play, and Jordan that would make the difference.

That is all horseshit. The level of play is way above then and the Bulls got preferential treatment.

A championship is supposed to be about prestige and respect.

Cousins and Durant will never get either, are these clowns truly that desperate for a shiny ring and don't realise that the ring alone means nothing?

This is what happens when you give the athletes too much power; I'm glad we don't have that problem in MMA.

Damn, did Curry piss in your Cheerios, from 29 feet?

Lmao u mad

Not I.

Back