TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 12 - The Finale - 10 p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
040312_TUF27_BoutAnnouncements_1200x675_2712_Tonight.jpg

It's all come down to this as The Ultimate Fighter: Undefeated concludes tonight on FS1.

Following 10 fights thus far in the season, the final matchup is about to take place as Tyler Diamond from Team Cormier will face off with Jay Cucciniello from Team Miocic to determine the other featherweight finalist who will then meet Brad Katona on July 6 in Las Vegas.

Beyond the fight this week, it's also the last time these fighters will be together, as the season comes to an end. Cormier will host a team dinner at the house as he plans to say goodbye to the fighters who made up his team.

And then once the fight is finished, it will be time for the final face offs of the season as the lightweight and featherweight finalists will square off. That will then lead to the epic showdown between Miocic and Cormier, who will then meet in the main event at UFC 226 in arguably one of the biggest heavyweight title fights in the history of the sport.

Only the most hardcore of the hardcore tonight on this 4th of july showing.

P.s. why didnt they move this to Tuesday?

Tyler Diamond... kid could be the future.

Christ, I was wrong about Jay. I thought Tyler would maul him and end it in a round.

This has turned out to be a much better fight than I thought it would be

Tyler having problems later in this fight... hope he worked on his game after filming...

Rock-em-sok-em!

A fun 3rd round but these two arent very good. However their opponent in the finals is fighting up a weight class so who knows.

Props to Jay... took a shot. Then took over the fight.

That short elbow was a thing a beauty tho!

Never expected Jay to finish Tyler after losing his first fight. Crazy that the #1 guy who was hyped all throughout the season loses to an unknown who got a 2nd chance after losing

That was KO of the season and fight of the season. Get that bonus money JAY!

Gianetti and Violent Bob Ross will be the two from the season I look forward to future fights.

Katona is probably the most likely to break into the top 5 first at 135lbs

Back