J Leon Love vs Peter Quillin, Berto vs Devon Alexander, Marcus Browne, Luis collazo PBC Aug4 Fox-FS2

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Multiple sources close to the situation have informed Boxingtalk that former welterweight champions Andre Berto and Devon Alexander, a two division champion, will square off in the main event of a Showtime Boxing telecast from Nassau Coliseum on August 4th. Peter Quillin vs. J'Leon Love and Marcus Browne are expected to round off the telecast.

http://www.boxingtalk.com/pag/article.php?aid=35337

Rafael says Fox, boxing talk Showtime

Berto vs Alexander was supposed to take part of the garcia vs easter card. So a new co main is needed there now

j'leon has been "supposed" to fight quillin for ages now. on a side note, after quillin's last fight here in Vegas, I got Kofi Jantuah to interview him. he really shit all over his performance. this is an interview only another fighter could get away with. if i had tried that, he would have kicked my ass

The broadcast, which will begin at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT, also will include a super middleweight bout between former WBO middleweight champ Peter “Kid Chocolate” Quillin (33-1-1, 23 KOs) and J’Leon Love (24-1-1, 13 KOs).

This August 4 card will begin with a special edition of “PBC on Fox Sports 2” at 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT. That portion of the telecast will feature unbeaten light heavyweight contender Marcus Browne and former WBA welterweight champ Luis Collazo.

Browne (21-0, 16 KOs), a 2012 American Olympian from Staten Island, is set to face the Dominican Republic’s Lenin Castillo (18-1-1, 13 KOs) in a 10-rounder. Brooklyn’s Collazo (37-7, 20 KOs) is set to battle Bryant Perrella (15-1, 13 KOs), of Fort Myers, Florida, in another 10-round bout.

https://www.boxingscene.com/berto-vs-alexander-quillin-vs-love-set-down-august-4th--129697

Si it’s Fox and FS1 for the 2 undercard Fights.

I expect Fox to be more active with boxing from 2019 on. Since the ufc will move to espn. PBC has to run with this opportunity, since they have failed with nbc, espn and spike.

August you say?

<DontBelieve1>

This is becoming the little fight that just wouldn't get scheduled. Hopefully August 4th is final though.

E2EE09D2-C00C-4366-9C19-A9071F4F1D34.jpeg

j'leon has been "supposed" to fight quillin for ages now. on a side note, after quillin's last fight here in Vegas, I got Kofi Jantuah to interview him. he really shit all over his performance. this is an interview only another fighter could get away with. if i had tried that, he would have kicked my ass

I found about your work from here on Sherdog and I've been following your channels growth ever since. Really impressive. You and your team get it as evident here with this interview with Kofi and Quillin. I'm assuming you produce most of the media and putting Kofi in there was a case of elite producing. Seriously man...good stuff.

I found about your work from here on Sherdog and I've been following your channels growth ever since. Really impressive. You and your team get it as evident here with this interview with Kofi and Quillin. I'm assuming you produce most of the media and putting Kofi in there was a case of elite producing. Seriously man...good stuff.
thanks for the kind words. it is all a work in progress as i came into all this without any computer knowledge, media knowledge, or boxing knowledge. and yes, everything that goes up, for good or bad, was produced by me.

this interview was spur of the moment. i was actually talking to kofi when quillin came out. i like to get other fighters to do interviews at times because it gives a different perspective. I was pretty surprised here though because Kofi really let him have it. I thought since he had just fought he would be nicer. it certainly not an interview i could have done if i wanted to keep from getting my ass kicked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back