Dan Quinn Update

• Thread starter Deleted member 468727
  • Start date
I was watching a couple of his videos and figured I’d post these fairly recent gems both are absolutely hilarious

I was watching a couple of his videos and figured I’d post these fairly recent gems both are absolutely hilarious

Have not seen that bar video in a while LOL at calling his dog "You come to me now, BITCH"

I'm here just to write - PLAYBOY.

Someone had commented "RIP" on his last video, but when I commented and asked where they heard he died I never got a response. Have you heard anything? Last I heard he was back in jail yet again.

Regardless this is probably the end of the Quinniverse playa.

Yeah this video was soon after the half way house stuff, right before the body one he posted a video of him and his “roommate” who was some young Hispanic guy and it def seemed like there was some weird stuff going on between the two lmao like Dan always says “I’m not gay, but...”
fuck i never got to see any of this, how the hell did i let that happen

"I'll put you in the fucking Morgue!" - Dan Quinn

Regardless this is probably the end of the Quinniverse playa.

We’ll always remember that time DQ validated that he is infact an A-level athlete when flashed his jets in a Walmart parking lot

We’ll always remember that time DQ validated that he is infact an A-level athlete when flashed his jets in a Walmart parking lot

Dan telling his Notre Dame story to strangers in the parking lot = classic

lol my friends and I used to quote DQ on the daily. He makes one mean protein shake

I hope he's alive!

As 2018 closes out any of you playas got an update on where DQ has been?

Back