Can the 96 Bulls beat 19 Warriors in a 7-game series?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Can the 96 Bulls beat 19 Warriors in a 7-game series?

Warriors when healthy would sweep Jordan and his boys imo.

Not anymore Imo.

This year will truly be unfair.

Under 90's rules, it's still a pretty easy win for the Bulls. Not to mention the "19 Warriors" have yet to play a single game. Why don't we wait to see if they can get past Harden in less than 7, before we call them GOAT.

18 Warriors would bet Jordan and his bulls team imo.

Under 90's rules, it's still a pretty easy win for the Bulls. Not to mention the "19 Warriors" have yet to play a single game. Why don't we wait to see if they can get past Harden in less than 7, before we call them GOAT.
Lol. Ok.

The 96' Bulls would be the favorites against the 2018 Warriors, easy. The 2019 Warriors? Lol, thats just not fair if we're talking pre-injury Boogie.

Nope. Durant is a better scorer tgan Jordan ever was and you still have Thompson and Curry to space out the floor.

Bulls would have no idea how to guard the 3 point line in any era and get destroyed

Would be funny if it was the closer 3 point line the NBA did for a couple years (only time Jordan was an average 3 point shooter) in that scenario bulls lose by 40 lol

96 Bulls would destroy the warios. Jordan would average 50 a night. No one on the warios can stop him.

Both teams get hilariously embarassed by the early 00 lakers.

Bulls would have no idea how to guard the 3 point line in any era and get destroyed

Would be funny if it was the closer 3 point line the NBA did for a couple years (only time Jordan was an average 3 point shooter) in that scenario bulls lose by 40 lol
Actually, the 2 seasons (which weren't back to back) where Jordan averaged a few 3pt attempts per game, before he left the first time, he shot them pretty well (better than league average at least). When Jordan wanted to be a 3pt shooter, he could. He was just so amazing at driving and with his midrange game, he didn't usually bother.

However, I think my stance on this question is pretty well known at this point. The only question is whether the Bulls could avoid getting swept. Sure Jordan would go off, but then what? That team won by holding teams under 85 and letting Jordan carry them over the top. You can't do that to this Warios team in any era, except maybe before the 3 pt line (and lmao at any of those teams beating the Warios).

96 Bulls would destroy the warios. Jordan would average 50 a night. No one on the warios can stop him.
Is 50 a game going to outscore the combined effort of KD, Steph, and Klay?

Is 50 a game going to outscore the combined effort of KD, Steph, and Klay?
Please leave this to people who actually watch the beautiful game. I won’t even bother to give this homer a reply.

Please leave this to people who actually watch the beautiful game. I won’t even bother to give this homer a reply.
Lol’d @ me being a homer.

Your non reply is a clear indicator of not being able to answer the question. It was a question btw, not that I was saying youre wrong. Its just a lame ass prediction to say Jordan hangs 50 a game which erases everything GSW can do.

As much as I loved those 90s Bulls teams, no, absolutely not.

Lol’d @ me being a homer.

Your non reply is a clear indicator of not being able to answer the question. It was a question btw, not that I was saying youre wrong. Its just a lame ass prediction to say Jordan hangs 50 a game which erases everything GSW can do.
Why even give you an answer when you yourself haven’t indicated why the warios would be the Bulls?

Stfu is my point. Lol

Why even give you an answer when you yourself haven’t indicated why the warios would be the Bulls?

Stfu is my point. Lol
Not even sure Id pick them to win. Its just silly to assume a blowout for either is my point.

But to play devils advocate, youve got 3 who can go absolutely ape shit scoring at any time, one of which is a threat from just about any range. You cant stop all of them. On the other side, youve got two great defensive players. Not that they would stop MJ, but who else is getting by them?

People act as if the Bulls were transported to 2018, they wouldn't adapt. They would have great shooters, great ball movement, great penetration, great rebounding, and great defense. What they possessed could adapt to any era. The same can't be said for Warriors.

Back