Can the 96 Bulls beat 19 Warriors in a 7-game series?

People act as if the Bulls were transported to 2018, they wouldn't adapt. They would have great shooters, great ball movement, great penetration, great rebounding, and great defense. What they possessed could adapt to any era. The same can't be said for Warriors.

They don't have the shooters. Curry has had seasons where his efficiency was on par with shaq.

People act as if the Bulls were transported to 2018, they wouldn't adapt. They would have great shooters, great ball movement, great penetration, great rebounding, and great defense. What they possessed could adapt to any era. The same can't be said for Warriors.
How do you stop this in 1996?
Stephen%20Curry%20game%20winning%20shot.gif

People really don't understand all the physical and strategic advantages these Warriors have.
I barely qualify as a casual viewer but I need some explanation of what the boogeyman 90’s ball is going to do to stop nearly half court accuracy.

LMAO at claiming the Bulls would adjust to the 3pt dominant game. Kukoc and Pippen were worse 3pt shooters than Iguodala is (and he sucks). Please let that sink in before taking the argument further. Today's shooters are simply a lot better than they were in the 90's. And other than Mike, every member of the Warios starting 5 is a better ball handler than their counterpart from the Bulls. And Steve Kerr

Last edited:
if you gave the 96 Bulls prep time to train, focus and strategise around 3s i think they would win

if they were stubborn and ignore the 3 then they would lose

if you gave the 96 Bulls prep time to train, focus and strategise around 3s i think they would win

How much prep time are we talking here? A lifetime? Without that, they aren't adjusting to the modern 3ball era. It simply wasn't a requirement to be competent from 3 in their era. It is now. And there is no adjusting to Staph/Klay/Durant's 3 pt shooting. There is just hoping they go cold and trying to take advantage, and even that is incredibly difficult because all 3 also have great midrange games. And Staph and KD can get in close with relative ease either on the drive for Staph or posting up for KD. And now they have Boogie to play against Luc Longley, LMAO.

How much prep time are we talking here? A lifetime? Without that, they aren't adjusting to the modern 3ball era. It simply wasn't a requirement to be competent from 3 in their era. It is now. And there is no adjusting to Staph/Klay/Durant's 3 pt shooting. There is just hoping they go cold and trying to take advantage, and even that is incredibly difficult because all 3 also have great midrange games. And Staph and KD can get in close with relative ease either on the drive for Staph or posting up for KD. And now they have Boogie to play against Luc Longley, LMAO.
if the warios went cold do you think they have enough to fall back on?

The 3pt game is about openning up the floor to create efficient 2pt plays. That is why the Rockets play well even though it looks like all they do is chuck the ball.

So the Bulls are now Batman with prep time.

smh

So the Bulls are now Batman with prep time.

smh
HAHAHAHA

Jordan can score 50 or 60 a game, and they'd still lose. Just like how LeBron dropped 50 in game 1 and still lose to the Warriors. And then you add Boogie Cousins.

I never realized Jordan was the only guy who could score on the Bulls.

I think a lot of casuals are getting exposed in this thread. I don't think most of you here saw the '96 Bulls play.

Durant would get his because he's just to damn good offensively with that height and wingspan regardless of who guards him. Who would guard him? Pippen, Rodman, Harper? I dunno. But then it gets really difficult for the Warriors....Jordan on Curry....he'd drop 40 a game and shut Curry down most nights.
Pippen on Thompson...Odviosly Clay is a MUCH better shooter, but Pippen can score too and would shut him down.
Draymond on Rodman...Draymond is much better offensively but defense/rebounding the Worm has him beat. Plus Denis would drive that whole team nuts...
Warriors have horrible bigmen so as lackluster has Longley and Wennington are they still win that matchup. Both those guys had semi decent mid range shots. Plus Warriors are horrible rebounding team.

Iguodala, Kerr, and Kukoc are all factored in too.
I think in 96 Bulls win in 5 maybe 6 games.
This era, if they play 10 series Bulls still adapt and win 6 outa 10.

Back