BBC news - Anthony Joshua signs Wembley Stadium fight deal for September and April

If its that easy why not sign the contract for almost ten times what he's ever earned.

I'm sick of these fudging moronic Deontay cocktail sausage eaters.

Aj is fudging champion of three frigging belts in half the amount of fights Deontay has with Deontay avoiding wlad purposely becasue Shirley Winkler thought he wasn't ready.

You and the other Deontay cocktail sausage riders sound like fudging retards.

Even if he'd have fought parker he'd have better leverage.. but no. Deontay will go with his time and tested method of destroying cans and having his cheese harvesters make excuses for him.

Fudge off. Stop being a deluded fantacist like Deontay.

His biggest win is against Ortiz who had the fudging Drs checking him out for high blood pressure literally just before the fight.

Now the crevis is eyeing up fudging brazeale and that gape Martin who Joshua destroyed after paying him 6 million in CHARITY money in his 15th FIGHT. He's done with helping out a brother.

Drop what you've got to drop becasue I'm done with being nice with delusions of grandeur and fantacists

Edited due to vulgarity.

.......but he beat Ortiz! AJ scared

Ill say this once, you all need to chill out.

Share your opinions and debate all you want, hell even some light hearted insults are all in fun and fine, but that shit wont fly.

Agree, I’ll tone it down.

all niceties aside big brother is watching so i will just give you a polite handshake. we will see you in the ring <13>
Sorry fam for the incessant swear words. I can articulate better but in that exact moment I was seething with the frustrations of a priest in the mother care unit.

So if Parker beats Whyte this month will we be treated to a rematch of one of the worst heavyweight fights of recent memory?

I can't believe half the people on here thinks Wilder would last 6 rounds with Joshua. Joshua K/o's him within 6 rounds.

Joshua has fought more controlled in his last few fights as he is still learning and has been trying to rack up some rounds.

In a fight against Wilder, Joshua would be back to his aggressive best and destroy Wilder.

Hr is stronger, Punches harder and has better technique. Wilder just Windmills and hopes one connects.

It Wouldnt even be a close fight.

Wilder is currently the 4th best heavyweight and will be 5th once Fury returns to form.

Some people on this forum are an absolute joke, and haven't got a clue.

Just windmills.

Knocks Stiverne out with a beautiful 1-2.

Knocks Ortiz out with an uppercut.

Knocks Szpilka out with one of the slickest crosses youll ever see.

But we havent got a clue.

The Ortiz win was good but he did go life and death with him. He also got a nice little assist from the doc.

Other than the tremendous heart he showed in the fight, he looked shit house Imo.

I can't believe half the people on here thinks Wilder would last 6 rounds with Joshua. Joshua K/o's him within 6 rounds.

Joshua has fought more controlled in his last few fights as he is still learning and has been trying to rack up some rounds.

In a fight against Wilder, Joshua would be back to his aggressive best and destroy Wilder.

Hr is stronger, Punches harder and has better technique. Wilder just Windmills and hopes one connects.

Wilder is currently the 4th best heavyweight and will be 5th once Fury returns to form.

Ill bring this post up again if Wilder leaves AJ convulsing on the ground (50/50 fight imo although i slight favor wilder)

You want to brutally honest here? AJ should be thanking god everynight that Klits was not blessed with any sort of killer instinct to speak of because that fight would have been over the moment wlad dropped him.

I mean seriously....AJ seems to have no ability to defend a 1-2 at all. Gassing issues, defenses issues and has been almost finished before......

And you think its not impossible for wilder to KO him?

Please

The Ortiz win was good but he did go life and death with him. He also got a nice little assist from the doc.

Other than the tremendous heart he showed in the fight, he looked shit house Imo.
How do you think ortiz-klits ( aj version) goes. Be honest.

Just windmills.

Knocks Stiverne out with a beautiful 1-2.

Knocks Ortiz out with an uppercut.

Knocks Szpilka out with one of the slickest crosses youll ever see.

But we havent got a clue.
Its actually a bit hysterical some of this shit.

You’d think AJ is mike tyson and wilder is tony tubbs or some shit the way these people talk

Realistically either one can ko the other

I honestly thought the Wladimir AJ fought was pretty good lol. Better than the one that showed up for Fury. In saying that, a close win for Wlad IMO.

Also just because I said Wilder didn't look that great doesn't mean I think he won't win. I have flip flopped on who would win for a while now.

I thought after the last performances from the two AJ looked better. It was boring and safe but he looked like a better boxer. So that's why I have him at the minute. That could change after each fighters next fight though.

Imo it's as close to a 50 50 fight you can get.

Assuming you have Joshua at #1, who's 2 and 3?
Povetkin and Whyte? or Parker?

Apparently hearn is trying to get the Wembley attendance increased to 100k for April. For that it can only be fury or wilder so I reckon the fight will be in April

Oh great, they're back to fighting people I don't care about ...

Apparently hearn is trying to get the Wembley attendance increased to 100k for April. For that it can only be fury or wilder so I reckon the fight will be in April

provided whyte beats parker the april fight will be AJ vs Whyte. Hearn thinks this will make him more money than the Wilder one.

Sorry fam for the incessant swear words. I can articulate better but in that exact moment I was seething with the frustrations of a priest in the mother care unit.
its all good playboy honestly those curses didn't even make me bat an eyelid

Back