Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

Villefort isn't very good, but you can't question his toughness.

He's gonna be pissing blood for a month after all these body shots.

This is why I love watching Story fight. You know exactly what he's going to do.

Smash up the body, back you into the fence, smash you up even more.

Ugh. Just took a peek at one of my accounts and found out I mixed up Gamzatov with Umalatov, so I lost a parlay I had with Story. Suuucks.

Took a tiny bit of Kusch +925. He's gonna get smoked, but +925...c'mon.

Khabib's cousin obv rd 1, but even though he's easily winning, he doesn't look like he should be -1300 or whatever.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+925 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

+925 ez money :D

Thanks Sadistics took a small stab becourse of your post

tiny stab on Cooper just becourse +950 :)

If he wasn't a Nurmagomedov, there's no way he would have reached, what -1400? 5 min of tape would be enough to know how dangerous Kusch was (and research revealing he had a solid Sambo background himself).

If he wasn't a Nurmagomedov, there's no way he would have reached, what -1400? 5 min of tape would be enough to know how dangerous Kusch was (and research revealing he had a solid Sambo background himself).

100% this

Shields looking every bit on his age in there.. Cooper have some power in those hands just wish he would stay away from the ground

Jesus Christ, did Jake know he had a fight scheduled tonight? LMAO

ez round 1 for Cooper could have knocked him out if he would just keep it standing

The fuck. Now Shields getting manhandled. Two gigantic.. don't want to jinx it.

Jesus Christ, did Jake know he had a fight scheduled tonight? LMAO
thats what happend often when fighters reach that age... Shields already looked like shit for years so not that surprising to me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back