SFS:

Doumbe vs Scheinson

Junior Tafa vs Anthony Mcdonald

Van Soest vs Sofia Olofsson

MW - Joe Taylor vs Jacob Rodriguez

LW - Itay Gershon vs Trevor Ragin

FW - Asa Ten Pow(?) vs Justin Grekiewicz

----------------------------

weak US cards but at least have 4-5 pretty good matchups.

Very poor card, wake me up for the last 2 fights. Thai people should agree with me. Scheinson is ok but can"t win. Very, very poor card. Vannostrand and Glunder both suck. But the two main events are interesting, especially Pereira vs. Belgaroui.

One more thing, than adding up kickboxers with no future like Vannostrand vs Glunder, it would be better to see some knockouts. I prefer anything watching big guys than these midgets. Glunder is a Groenhart wannabe. Vannostrand will show again some of his karate things and will dance in the ring, not even touching his opponent. I would rather watch Kryklia demolishing a bum or somebody like Daniel Sam.

Bring guys like Roman Kryklia and Raul Cătinaș and protect them. Cor Hemmers transformed this into a Dutch promotion. Moroșanu created impact in America like Daniel Ghiță, he wasn"t used and milked at all. Dutchies don"t know to create stories. Glory lacks UFC. Also use Londt more, Ben Saddik too, give them some bums, sometimes put them to fight eachother.

Glory lacks vision, Andurand doesn"t have enough experience. The Americans want show, not Frenchies (Doumbe is awesome though). I"m sick of Jason Wilnis, really. And not only, RvR started to be boring as fuck. Russians are also pretty much removed

We suck, Verhoeven fights Brestovac. I respect my Croatian friends and Mladen too, but it was predictable he"ll bring nothing for the second time.

If nobody can really threaten Rico, bring back the tournaments! Glory started to be boring as fuck. Also some decisions are bad.

NO STORY, NOT EVEN KNOCKOUTS. Bankruptcy coming, mark my words. Kickboxing is gonna die.

Bankruptcy coming, mark my words. Kickboxing is gonna die.

I'll mark your words next to the other million people who have sworn 'x promotion/sport is going down for y reason.'

Theres a solid chance Im going to this live. Fingers crossed.

One more thing, than adding up kickboxers with no future like Vannostrand vs Glunder, it would be better to see some knockouts. I prefer anything watching big guys than these midgets. Glunder is a Groenhart wannabe. Vannostrand will show again some of his karate things and will dance in the ring, not even touching his opponent. I would rather watch Kryklia demolishing a bum or somebody like Daniel Sam.

Junior Tafa vs Anthony Mcdonald

Also i actually like this card. :(

Lol @Broadcast never satisfied with non-Romanian fighters and promotions.

Then you post dumbass threads about superkombat signing deals with hollywood.

Just fuck back off to inactivity already.

In 2 minds about the RvR vs Pet fight. I thought Pet won the first fight convincingly so of course many believe he will win again but because Pet didnt get the decision he might come in with a different game plan or do something that's outside of what's natural to him against a more powerful opponent. That could lead to him getting KO'ed.

RvR looked better in the rematch against sittichai and the result of the first fight could of been the reason why. RvR didn't fight much differently in the rematch. Sittichai did tho and that created more back and forth action. Not sure if Pet has the power and durability to trade back and forth with rvr like that. We'll see.

RvRs last one punch KO was against Kyshenko in 2011. The recent TKO's have been by wearing his opponents down. Not sure why people think he will KO Petpanomrung
In 2 minds about the RvR vs Pet fight. I thought Pet won the first fight convincingly so of course many believe he will win again but because Pet didnt get the decision he might come in with a different game plan or do something that's outside of what's natural to him against a more powerful opponent. That could lead to him getting KO'ed.

RvR looked better in the rematch against sittichai and the result of the first fight could of been the reason why. RvR didn't fight much differently in the rematch. Sittichai did tho and that created more back and forth action. Not sure if Pet has the power and durability to trade back and forth with rvr like that. We'll see.

RvRs last one punch KO was against Kyshenko in 2011. The recent TKO's have been by wearing his opponents down. Not sure why people think he will KO Petpanomrung
I meant any type of stoppage. Not necessarily a one punch KO.

I don't see either scenario happening to be honest. Although i can imagine RvR slowing pet down a bit with low kicks, winning by decision.

I think Petpanomrung will definitely win if fights like last time, but counters RvR's flurries with precise well timed punches more than last time. Trading punches like Sittichai did might be a bit too risky against a bigger guy
I meant any type of stoppage. Not necessarily a one punch KO.

Here are my picks
RVR, Periera, Glunder, Gashi, Van Soest and Asa Ten Pow. I'm going to parlay this and see what happens.

How is it a poor card? RvR vs Pet and Belgaroui vs Pereira are great matchups. Glunder vs Van Nostrand is not a mad matchup. I don't know about Elvis Gashi and Victor Pinto's opponents, o guess they're trying to promote some local talent. They'd be better off with higher level opponents but that doesn't make it a poor card.

SFS:Doumbe vs Scheinson is a solid fight. Van Soest vs Sofia Olsson should be nice aswell. I don't know about the other fights to be honest. I think the main card is solid, the SFS seems quite poor.

Back