Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

I saw this article too, and I don't understand the point of deleting your items. Is it to just free up space? It doesn't make sense me to right now.
I needed shards to get PvP boons

From TWAB (This Week At Bungie) starting today at 10am pacific and lasting until the weekly reset, Valor (ie Quickplay Crucible) will be getting a 3x buff to points for ranking. Mayhem is also the "Weekly Playlist" so if you're bored this weekend could be a fun time to jump into some chaos and have a good time.

Sauce : https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46991

When whole teams play super passive and wait for power ammo to spawn, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

When whole teams play super passive and wait for power ammo to spawn, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Still better than games of Mayhem against full teams of Nightstalkers. haha Talk about the fucking fun police.

Still better than games of Mayhem against full teams of Nightstalkers. haha Talk about the fucking fun police.
Yeah I don't play mayhem for that and groups of suppressor nades lol.

Yeah I don't play mayhem for that and groups of suppressor nades lol.

Just played a game against a team of 4 Nightstalkers... first game of Mayhem (at least for me) that actually went to the timer. Just brutally slow and boring, but they did kick the shit out of us with almost a 60 point lead. haha

From TWAB (This Week At Bungie) starting today at 10am pacific and lasting until the weekly reset, Valor (ie Quickplay Crucible) will be getting a 3x buff to points for ranking. Mayhem is also the "Weekly Playlist" so if you're bored this weekend could be a fun time to jump into some chaos and have a good time.

Sauce : https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46991
I really don't see the reason to make it 3x normal other then the marine there's nothing in the valor loot pool worth getting. I would've rather them had valor rank in the last two IB over this or 3x the tokens. Grinding through 4v4 PvP is a pain especially when most the time it's control instead of clash or supremacy. The only other thing I want out of that is the armour ornament for the warlocks helmet where you need to get to rank 5 and reset it.

They're having a free trial weekend on PC this weekend if anyone is interested.

Anybody having an issue with the points in Valor not working properly? I've been noticing this for a bit but after a match (loss) it shows an increase of 93 points, but the dial barely moves. When I look at the point increase on the progress bar it's only showing an increase of 30 points.

Also, I had my first 5-win streak EVER in PvP playing Mayhem and then I ran into about 10 matches in a row dominated by the Fun Police. Unreal how boring those matches are. I finally had to put the controller down before I put it through the TV.

Anybody having an issue with the points in Valor not working properly? I've been noticing this for a bit but after a match (loss) it shows an increase of 93 points, but the dial barely moves. When I look at the point increase on the progress bar it's only showing an increase of 30 points.

Also, I had my first 5-win streak EVER in PvP playing Mayhem and then I ran into about 10 matches in a row dominated by the Fun Police. Unreal how boring those matches are. I finally had to put the controller down before I put it through the TV.
a loss nerfs how much points you get it might be broken though I'm usually too mad to notice it though. I know I moved up about a rank and a half in 10 matches going 4-6 where I went on a 6 match losing streak.

a loss nerfs how much points you get it might be broken though I'm usually too mad to notice it though. I know I moved up about a rank and a half in 10 matches going 4-6 where I went on a 6 match losing streak.

Yeah, a loss removes your streak and should be 30 points (10 normally but 3x the points until reset), but it was showing the number that I won for the match as 93, but the little bar barely moved, and only 30 points were actually added. Probably just a visual glitch that wasn't intended due to the 3x points.

I finally reset my Valor rank for the first time today...3 powerful engrams...not too shabby.

Yeah, a loss removes your streak and should be 30 points (10 normally but 3x the points until reset), but it was showing the number that I won for the match as 93, but the little bar barely moved, and only 30 points were actually added. Probably just a visual glitch that wasn't intended due to the 3x points.

I finally reset my Valor rank for the first time today...3 powerful engrams...not too shabby.
you get powerful engrams after a reset?

Guardian Con is happening now and they've got some big names to close it out. They should raise quite a bit of money for St. Judes Children Hospital. I'm interested to see how much Ninja can pull in during that final block.

you get powerful engrams after a reset?

Not engrams, but powerful drops. Got a cloak, chest piece, and rocket launcher...all at 3 levels above my current power level, so pretty cool to be honest.

Not engrams, but powerful drops. Got a cloak, chest piece, and rocket launcher...all at 3 levels above my current power level, so pretty cool to be honest.
I got to rank 5 and got 5 masterwork cores and thought nice then I saw I needed to get through rank 6 for the reset and was like.... FUCK!!!!!

I got to rank 5 and got 5 masterwork cores and thought nice then I saw I needed to get through rank 6 for the reset and was like.... FUCK!!!!!

Yeah, but from Rank 5 to 6 you only need 200 points, so that's 7 losses or 2 wins.

Back