TUF 27

Triz + money is definitely the right side unless you beleive Gianetti has actually improved tenfold in less than a year. I think it had a lot more to do with the favorable matchups he recieved on TUF. I am only 1.5u on Triz +153 right now, just because TUF contestants have burned me before once to the big show.

I also added to my Taveres action and bet his +5.5 line for 1u at -135. Israel hasn't showcased big power so even in the event he wins, I think a close decision is fairly likely.

I also added to my Taveres action and bet his +5.5 line for 1u at -135. Israel hasn't showcased big power so even in the event he wins, I think a close decision is fairly likely.

I was looking at the +5.5 but didn't get it. I'm thinking maybe the extra juice on not Israel itd at -165 makes more sense in case he wins a wide dec (either in reality or just because judges give him BS credit for some spinning crap).

Not sure. Might just stick with my Tavares ML bets.

Piechota sub+Brazil win and btts
Tavares
Piechota+Marquez

I was looking at the +5.5 but didn't get it. I'm thinking maybe the extra juice on not Israel itd at -165 makes more sense in case he wins a wide dec (either in reality or just because judges give him BS credit for some spinning crap).

Not sure. Might just stick with my Tavares ML bets.

Didn't even look at that tbh, but yeah similar value imo with the added juice for a wide dec. I am assuming if he really is peicing taveres up that badly to win a wide dec then he probably gets a finish anyways.

I have max bet Mike Trizano. The odds here should be flipped at minimum. Really think this is one of the best lines ever don’t understand how this line has played out this far.
How you see the fight playing out? Finding it hard to get a read on this one. Will Trizano shoot takedowns? Or maybe only if he's losing the stand up? I hear Somewhere Guanetti had the wrestling advantage. Will he be shooting. I see the sub skills. Not been able to get a good read on this fight

Gianetti definitely does not have the wrestling advantage. Triz can compete in all phases imo, but from Joe's pre tuf fights I think Triz taking him down and maintaining top position may be his clearest avenue.

How you see the fight playing out? Finding it hard to get a read on this one. Will Trizano shoot takedowns? Or maybe only if he's losing the stand up? I hear Somewhere Guanetti had the wrestling advantage. Will he be shooting. I see the sub skills. Not been able to get a good read on this fight

Joe will not have the wrestling advantage. Watch a couple of these quick fights if you have time https://mma-today.com/prospect-week-73117-8617-joe-giannetti

Thanks guys . Will do the tape now.

Gianetti. Zuniga is easy to look good against. V poor and undersized. Reach dis advantage

Also Zuniga v Gunther is about as low standard as it gets

thanks man... i am actually a professional writer it's the worst job in the world - but using my skill to write fight breakdowns is infinitely more fulfilling.

i figure the more breakdowns i write for external sites, the more traffic for mine and then eventually the golden grail: full-time internet income.

i'm also 2u on caceres, would be deeper with a big cage.
I wish you luck accomplishing that. What is your website address? You should have it embedded somewhere.

saw it was mentioned somewhere in this thread Gianetti went 0-30 in wrestling matches LOL honestly dont think he has the edge anywhere but subs

Zuniga is terrible.

Only way Joe wins this is catching Trizano is a submission when Trizano shoots. I really think Trizano is the better fighter in every single area. Trizano also trains with TSK (Shane Burgos, Julio Arce, Jimmie Rivera and a bunch of other guys that come there) That guy is battle tested and is 100% a UFC caliber fighter. I am honestly not sure that Giannetti is.
You are correct. Giannetti even admitted in a recent interview that Trizano has better fundamentals. However, if you are going big on Trizano I would strongly recommend that you have a hedge in the form of Giannetti via Sub. In my opinion the only way Giannetti wins is through a tricky sub.

saw it was mentioned somewhere in this thread Gianetti went 0-30 in wrestling matches LOL honestly dont think he has the edge anywhere but subs
Ok after a lot of thinking I'm hopping on the Trizano train. At first I couldn't really get a good read on this fight but you guys convinced me and watching some of Gianetti's old fights also helped.

Let's fucking go Trizano!!!!
<{JustBleed}>

I see Trizano having the much cleaner striking and out landing Gianetti on the feet. I see Joe trying to initiate the grappling and Trizano getting away on the first few attempts. Eventually I see Joe going for some kind of takedown and giving up top position where Trizano will be able to maintain while keeping the pressure on him. Gianetti is tough so I don’t Trizano’s best shot at a finish is a rnc or an accumulation of shots due to Joe gassing out.

I see Trizano having the much cleaner striking and out landing Gianetti on the feet. I see Joe trying to initiate the grappling and Trizano getting away on the first few attempts. Eventually I see Joe going for some kind of takedown and giving up top position where Trizano will be able to maintain while keeping the pressure on him. Gianetti is tough so I don’t Trizano’s best shot at a finish is a rnc or an accumulation of shots due to Joe gassing out.

tailing, thanks for the heads up, hope for the best

The appeal of laying these bets down in Vegas is almost gone at this point.
Anyone not on Trizano hasn't watched Giannettis pre TUF fights. However I am a bit concerned he's made major improvements in the house, he's only 23 and has been training under world class coaches. He looked much improved vs Zuniga, but I can't tell how much of that is just because Zuniga is trash.

He fought two of the worst fighters in TUF history.

looks like someone dropped a small bomb on Roxy went from +150 straight to +120

temped to go on Honchak now even though i hate betting favorites in wmma

5d dropping props for the rest of the TUF fights.

Trizano SUB +917
Trizano +3.5 -125

never watched tuf but sounds good enough for me.

Back