The Official Fifa World Cup thread v13: Three Lions Edition

How many goals does Harry Kane score against Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger in the eye of a guy going for a header. Clear penalty. How can you justify that. VAR should have called it.

No way did that deserve a penalty. The earlier play with Kompany was prob a penalty but that last brush was not worthy.

Finger in the eye of a guy going for a header. Clear penalty. How can you justify that. VAR should have called it.

It looked accidental, there is light contact like that almost every time someone is inside the penalty box and it really shouldn't mean a penalty - there were four VAR refs watching agreeing with that point of view as well as the main ref himself. The fact that Neymar didn't roll around a million times tells you something too.

No way did that deserve a penalty. The earlier play with Kompany was prob a penalty but that last brush was not worthy.
"Prob a penalty"?
It was an unplayable ball, that's why it DEFINITELY wasn't a penalty.

Can you casual fans just shut up and keep it at "Omg Neymar", because your analysis sucks

I know Brazil wear yellow too, you autistic aussie cunt, but that was not a penalty

It looked accidental, there is light contact like that almost every time someone is inside the penalty box and it really shouldn't mean a penalty - there were four VAR refs watching agreeing with that point of view as well as the main ref himself. The fact that Neymar didn't roll around a million times tells you something too.

Accident is irrelevant. That’s not how the rule works. Accidental handball is still a penalty for example.

Oh, i'm so happy i'm wrong. You've been wrong this whole world cup and i've called it pretty accurately, this being a misstep in my predictions is not an issue at all, I couldn't be happier, well, unless Belgium bottled this somehow (Which they almost did) because that would just be too funny.
Look at you, another casual bitch coming back with hindsight revisionist crying like anyone gives a shit lmao

Actually, you can go look through my post history if you really want to and find me calling things pretty well. You kept claiming the other day that Japan was better than Belgium and had a bigger chance vs. Brazil. I disagreed with you and lo and behold you were wrong. No reason to start calling people names - like Black Angus says in your signature "shut your fucking mouth"

I know Brazil wear yellow too, you autistic aussie cunt, but that was not a penalty

Finger in the eye of a final player going for a header is a penalty. Clear cut. The ref was just too scared to give a late penalty.

South America too poor to afford good coaching. European PRIVILEDGE.

Actually, you can go look through my post history if you really want to and find me calling things pretty well. You kept claiming the other day that Japan was better than Belgium and had a bigger chance vs. Brazil. I disagreed with you and lo and behold you were wrong. No reason to start calling people names - like Black Angus says in your signature "shut your fucking mouth"
I never said Japan are outright better, I said I liked their squad and style against Brazil better than Belgium. Who just almost bottled it.
I can call you what i want you can't make me "Shut (my) fucking mouth). I would beat the shit out of you irl.

Cavani would have done fuck all for Uruguay, can we stop this please? They played weak teams, yes, Portugal included. Cavani is a bully when Uruguay are better and a ghost when they're inferior. They were inferior. And France didn't even put their foot on the pedal.

Lloris is not an excellent keeper and Belgium just got torched for 2 goals by Japan. Both teams are known for having a strong midfield. France has more options.

I'm glad you can make definitive statements on hypothetical events, you must make a ton gambling.
Cavani was having an excellent tournament. He has historically shrunk under the pressure but he was playing extremely well. Portugal is average but Cavani was great, Russia is still alive and Cavani helped smack them around.
France still wins because they're insanely talented in the attack but you can't automatically discount a very good forward.

Were we watching the same game? Japan got two across sure, but Brazil only managed one on 20+ shots. Courtois is one of best five keepers in the world, only a dummy would argue that.
France has more options, but discounting the trio of Lukaku, Hazard and de Bruyne isn't smart. Lukaku has absolutely been as good as any attacker in this tourney.

Finger in the eye of a final player going for a header is a penalty. Clear cut. The ref was just too scared to give a late penalty.
No, it was INCIDENTAL. If I stick my hand in your eye with purpose, it's a red card. If you jump into my hand and your eye touches my finger it is not a penalty.
You sound like an idiot every time you post about football because you don't know what you're talking about. You can leave and no one will miss your terrible representation of things that happened only in your imagination. Australia sucks and Cahill was washed up 3 years ago

Accident is irrelevant. That’s not how the rule works. Accidental handball is still a penalty for example.

Actually no. A handball is a penalty if there is "intent" if I recall correctly. Pro ref on my tv is actually calling for Neymar to get a yellow for that last dive "the touch he receives is not close to being enough to knocking over a grown man". You'd have a better case with the Kompany situation, I think.

I'm glad you can make definitive statements on hypothetical events, you must make a ton gambling.
Cavani was having an excellent tournament. He has historically shrunk under the pressure but he was playing extremely well. Portugal is average but Cavani was great, Russia is still alive and Cavani helped smack them around.
France still wins because they're insanely talented in the attack but you can't automatically discount a very good forward.

Were we watching the same game? Japan got two across sure, but Brazil only managed one on 20+ shots. Courtois is one of best five keepers in the world, only a dummy would argue that.
France has more options, but discounting the trio of Lukaku, Hazard and de Bruyne isn't smart. Lukaku has absolutely been as good as any attacker in this tourney.
I'm actually making a lot of money this world cup, thanks. I didn't say that Courtois wasn't an excellent keeper. In fact I said otherwise the other day. I only singled out Lloris. I'm sorry you can't read, you must make a lot...doing whatever you do.

*Hairy Cane

"Prob a penalty"?
It was an unplayable ball, that's why it DEFINITELY wasn't a penalty.

Can you casual fans just shut up and keep it at "Omg Neymar", because your analysis sucks

WRONG you fucking pretentious cunt. The ball had not crossed the end line when Kompany made contact.
I can't stand Neymar, I hate his style of play.

reading thru this thread, the most shit analysis comes from you.

I never said Japan are outright better, I said I liked their squad and style against Brazil better than Belgium. Who just almost bottled it.
I can call you what i want you can't make me "Shut (my) fucking mouth). I would beat the shit out of you irl.

I sincerely doubt that. Your post count in here is way too high for you to have anything like the kind of martial arts experience I do. Your typing fingers are probably the only muscles left in your body by now.

Yeah not quite. Are you Brazilian, by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back