Invicta FC 30: Frey vs. Grusander, Sat. July 21, 8PM ET/5PM PT/1AM UK Main Card PBP Discussion

Who are you rooting for? (you may choose more than one)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atomweight Title: Jinh Yu Frey (6-3) vs. Minna Grusander (6-1)
Featherweight: Felicia Spencer (4-0) vs. Helena Kolesnyk (5-1)
Straweight: Kinberly Novaes (9-4) vs. Heather Jo Clark (7-6)
Bantamweight: Alexa Conners (5-2) vs. Kerri Kenneson (3-0)
Flyweight: Miranda Maverick (3-0) vs. Brogan Walker-Sanchez (5-0)
Atomweight: Shino VanHoose (6-5) vs. Alesha Zappitella (3-0, 1 NC)
Atomweight: Alyse Anderson (3-1) vs. Stephanie Alba (3-2, 1 NC)
Flyweight: Erin Blanchfield (1-0) vs. Brittney Cloudy (0-0)

http://www.invictafc.com/2018/06/13/seven-fights-join-invicta-fc-30-lineup/

DgPIUw2W4AA14sJ.jpg

If Jinh Yu from House Frey wins it, she should bring a FedEx envelope to the cage, put the belt in it, and send it straight to Seoul.

Replying just so it does not seem like you are talking to yourself.

:)

Replying just so it does not seem like you are talking to yourself.

:)
Thanks. I think that the more comments there are (from posters other than me) the more likely people will be to feel welcome to post their own comments here...as they should.

Ok, I like Frey because, well, I just like her as a person. Still needs to work on a few things, but she is my pick to win. I like Helena Kolesnyk because she has a solid, actual MT background but on the ground, well, not so much. Still want her to win. Again, I just plain like Conners and she has been through a lot, so I really hope life works out for her. Alesha Zappitella and Alyse Anderson are both home state favorites for me, even though I have not lived there for nearly 30 years.

Not sure how Grusander suddenly became a contender, do Invicta have a deal with Finnish tv or something, they were showing the Davidsdottir scraps in Iceland.

Spencer should have far too much bjj for Kolesnyk, difficult matchup for the pretty one.

Rest of the card, well I'm interested in the Blanchfield Cloudy scrap and the underrated Kenneson.

Who isn't going to make weight? Maverick maybe.

Last edited:

Geltmatcher was supposed to be fighting on tomorrow's Bellator card? Ok.

Geltmatcher was supposed to be fighting on tomorrow's Bellator card? Ok.

Isn’t the Bellator event in Oklahoma, where she trains out of? Bellator needs to start paying more, obviously, if they’re leaving for Invicta.

Back