The Official Fifa World Cup thread v13: Three Lions Edition

How many goals does Harry Kane score against Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol why are you so bitter? You always were a weirdo. It must be hell inside your head. I actually played soccer at a high level for quite some time. You sound estrogenic.

Obstructing the eyes of the final player is a foul, deliberate or not.

It was poor officiating.
You say this every time you post about football and literally no one cares. You don't know what you're talking about. Go buy your fiance another rock.

I love everyone’s optimism, but IMO, if we go out tomorrow, it’s still been a great tournament, and better than par by comparison to recent efforts. I don’t think we’ve got enough to contain Modric & co (nor has Sweden).

I love everyone’s optimism, but IMO, if we go out tomorrow, it’s still been a great tournament, and better than par by comparison to recent efforts. I don’t think we’ve got enough to contain Modric & co (nor has Sweden).
Rakitic, Rebic and Brozovic are the real heart of that midfield. Modric is the cherry on top

South American football is dead. The world is better for it.

Tunisia W
Panama W
Belgium L
Colombia D
Sweden L

Would hardly call that "great".

You say this every time you post about football and literally no one cares. You don't know what you're talking about. Go buy your fiance another rock.

Man you’re dumb as shit. So are most of the guys who post in here. So full of yourselves. And why?

From the FIFA website:

“[foul awarded]... in a manner considered by the referee to b careless, reckless or excessive force”

“Careless is when a player shows a lack of attention or consideration when making a challenge”

Deliberate has nothing to do with it in soccer. It was a careless tackle at least that resulted in a finger in the eye of the striker.

It’s a penalty. Simple as that.

Man you’re dumb as shit. So are most of the guys who post in here. So full of yourselves. And why?

From the FIFA website:

“[foul awarded]... in a manner considered by the referee to b careless, reckless or excessive force”

“Careless is when a player shows a lack of attention or consideration when making a challenge”

Deliberate has nothing to do with it in soccer. It was a careless tackle at best that resulted in a finger in the eye of the striker.

It’s a penalty. Simple as that.
So why wasnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back