The Official One Championship Discussion Topic

The beauty of One was that it is not an American outfit, did not stage events in the USA and therefore did not have to follow American rules. At first it allowed soccer kicks and attracted fans that way. It should allow soccer kicks again, along with other techniques that can't be used in America, so it would be more like a street fight.13254105_783870258379854_3520866906618169483_n.jpg

Here's the most recent Yodcherry Sityodtong fight I could find.

Yodcherry seems like her style is suited more to Thai scoring than kickboxing. Actually more impressed with her upcoming opponent Kai Ting Chuang who looked solid against KANA before getting dome'd.

Looking forward to see Jadambaa in action for the second time in 3 weeks!

Also Li Kai Wen is also fighting just 3 weeks after KTFO a guy in 10 seconds.

I've read the two WW fights are part of a tournament for ONE's vacant WW Title (?).

Tokudome has cut down to 155 his whole career, how does he qualify for the hydrated 145 division of ONE?upload_2018-7-7_0-1-49.png

I've read the two WW fights are part of a tournament for ONE's vacant WW Title (?).

Tokudome has cut down to 155 his whole career, how does he qualify for the hydrated 145 division of ONE?View attachment 402583
The weight limit of featherweight is 155 in ONE. If he can make it without dehydrating himself then he's good to go!

It's possible to lose weight by dieting. I follow Aung La's Instagram and he posts his weight. He was around 218lbs a month before his last fight (at 205), and got down to 208, 9 days before the fight.

did wada/mclaren happen today? can't find it on the stream...

All the hype for Yodcherry and then she gets dominated in the main event. Chuang fought a great fight. Not sure what it says about One that I was expecting a robbery afterward though...

It was a good fight, but completely pointless. They crowned a champ in a division that had never had a single fight before. Seemed like it only served one of two purposes: either they get another Evolve champ, or they get another Chinese champ, hopefully to make it easier to have events in Mainland China.

At wich hour is the event tomorrow? Please help... I^m work free and would love to watch it

Sexton might get smothered here.

Shimoishi was a semi finalist in Road FC's $1million LW tourney. He fell to former M1 and BAMMA champion Mansour Barnaoui.

Can we get a gif of Ariel Sexton reverse triangle americana holy shit!

That win garners a LW title shot if you ask me, Nguyen vs Sexton make it happen ONE!

Last edited:
Can we get a gif of Ariel Sexton reverse triangle americana holy shit!

That win garners a LW title shot if you ask me, Nguyen vs Sexton make it happen ONE!

Waiting for this....
That Subba armbar and the crowd reaction was really cool...

15314907751841318.gif

Back