TUF 27 Finale PBP/Discussion

Brad needing a finish. Israel good pace and cardio. Brad had his chance when he had Israel's back but got too anxious and tried to sink in the choke before getting both hooks in.

how is tavares not even rocked from those knees?

Hes a tough mofo but his fight iq is poor. He needed to be going for takedown after takedown to stand any chance. This dude is a kickboxing master. If youve watched some of his KB fights you would know

For real. Izzy is a killer and Tavares is such a basic fighter

Israel also gave his back incredibly easy and Brad screwed up by trying to get the choke before he got the second hook in.

Israel is very good, and will get better, but against a better grappler than Brad he'll get absolutely tooled right now.

man that chin on Tavares is insane

Yeah baby! Fight goes the distance and Adesanya ML cashes!!!!
<{silvanormal}>

Terrible gameplan and fight iq from tavares

Good performance by Adesanya. His tdd looked great

I don’t get why people are into Tavares

All he can do is kickbox and he isnt even great at that bc he has average reach and no power. He’s super one dimensional and just can’t hang with top tier dudes

Well well well....

Hello once again, friends. Another expert play comes through, I told you all that Adesanya was going to win and do so easily but you chose not to listen. I told you Brad Tavares was nothing more than a solid competitor and Adesanya is the future of the division.

If you were smart enough to listen and follow my expert advice then congratulations, if you did the opposite....well you got what you deserved and thats a big fat L

There is no safety in numbers, if everyone is one side, it's usually good to be on the otherside, that is proved ITT time and time again

Gold bless you all

Well well well....

Hello once again, friends. Another expert play comes through, I told you all that Adesanya was going to win and do so easily but you chose not to listen. I told you Brad Tavares was nothing more than a solid competitor and Adesanya is the future of the division.

If you were smart enough to listen and follow my expert advice then congratulations, if you did the opposite....well you got what you deserved and thats a big fat L

There is no safety in numbers, if everyone is one side, it's usually good to be on the otherside, that is proved ITT time and time again

Gold bless you all

Who the fook is that guy? You dont have to be a genius to have picked Israel - Im sure many people did it without your words of wisdom!

Who the fook is that guy? You dont have to be a genius to have picked Israel - Im sure many people did it without your words of wisdom!
giphy.gif

Back