TUF 27 Finale PBP/Discussion

ok Captain Lassie
Now you see my true form
images

Well well well....

Hello once again, friends. Another expert play comes through, I told you all that Adesanya was going to win and do so easily but you chose not to listen. I told you Brad Tavares was nothing more than a solid competitor and Adesanya is the future of the division.

If you were smart enough to listen and follow my expert advice then congratulations, if you did the opposite....well you got what you deserved and thats a big fat L

There is no safety in numbers, if everyone is one side, it's usually good to be on the otherside, that is proved ITT time and time again

Gold bless you all
Well when you're right you're right. Respect mmage

Gonna be interesting seeing what the next account's gimmick is going to be. Maybe an Alpaca Shearer, paying tribute to the GOAT?
I tried to help you Goo Gabe but you chose a different path, shouldn't listened to the GOAT. Keep up those 2-3 figure bets my man. When you're ready to stop betting props like an amateur and start betting like a pro let me know. You're not a bad player but you're far from my level both in terms of skill and bankroll. You have the potential to do a lot better.

Oh I just got the joke about John Gunther, funny.

I tried to help you Goo Gabe but you chose a different path, shouldn't listened to the GOAT. Keep up those 2-3 figure bets my man. When you're ready to stop betting props like an amateur and start betting like a pro let me know. You're not a bad player but you're far from my level both in terms of skill and bankroll. You have the potential to do a lot better.

Oh I just got the joke about John Gunther, funny.
Props are easy money when they're around. Can get on them to win 2k or so on some Aus books since they've recently significantly increased UFC depth, even for fresh accounts. Can get about the same amount of money through them as you can through MLs, and I make 20%-odd ROI on both MLs and Props. I actually ended up making on the Tavares-Israel fight due to a R4 to start play, and a small play on Israel by Dec @ +600.

Last edited:
Props are easy money when they're around. Can get on them to win 2k or so on some Aus books since they've recently significantly increased UFC depth, even for fresh accounts. Can get about the same amount of money through them as you can through MLs, and I make 20%-odd ROI on both MLs and Props. I actually ended up making on the Tavares-Israel fight due to a R4 to start play, and a small play on Israel by Dec @ +600.
Props can be easy money if you can get money on. I assume you bet with books like sportsbet, crownbet and all the euro bookies that offer their services in Australia. And yeah sure books like sportsbet may have a 2k payout limit on props but don't act like you're betting the limit, you're a 2-3 figure player.

Go bet the limit on those props, start winning and watch what happens, your account will get flagged and you will be limited to $100 or worse in no time. There is no longevity to those accounts for serious players that bet big. And since you're betting MMA you'll stick out like a sore thumb.

The kind of books I mentioned aren't good for pro MMA players, they are only good for losing players and small players. And once your account is limited it's gonna stay that way unless you can show them that you suck and then they might reconsider. Opening an account in a friends name is always an option but I think thats kinda petty and you'll only encounter the same problems over time.

In my early days I used to bet props occasionally but found it harder and harder to get money on as my bankroll grew and I got limited. I only focus on moneyline now, I can always get my stakes on, my results improved and I'm better for it. You clearly have some skill but you also clearly play like an amateur.

Haha. The beauty of the bet is if we win i'm still happy. If we draw its a kicker before the worry and pain begins. We will not lose....
Sweden is tricky to play against but I hope you win, really don't hope Sweden or Russia will go to the semis.

So good luck with your bets and good luck England! At least I think you're English, if you're Swedish than please lose and go home, you're boring me to death with your shite football.

Last edited:
I lost 6.5u on Marquez and 2u each on Pie and Ost because I really fucking stupidly did not hedge a cent. I was originally going to bet Meerschaert, but that line movement totally blinded me. I did nicely with Adesanya (+dec) and Modafieri (+itd), so only -1.5 u. On the bright side I placed third in the first round of GambleMaster Q3.

Back