Topboxer stock gloves

sryan79

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Looking for reviews from people on Topboxer stock gloves. I want to try out thei gloves but don't want to go custom just yet. I have a pair of custom UMA in rotation and am a big fan.

Thanks.

I second this request. Have been hovering over some beautiful ones on eBay for a while... I don't need them so I'm waiting for an excuse!!

I got some. Not bad. Take a while to break in and seem good quality. The seam at the entrance of the gloves came loose right quick though. Now the rubbery inserts kinda sticks out the hole.

I got some. Not bad. Take a while to break in and seem good quality. The seam at the entrance of the gloves came loose right quick though. Now the rubbery inserts kinda sticks out the hole.
That must have been once in a blue moon error...should have contacted me and id fix the situation for you with a new pair asap...contact me in case of anything!!!
Always available for my customers

Looking for reviews from people on Topboxer stock gloves. I want to try out thei gloves but don't want to go custom just yet. I have a pair of custom UMA in rotation and am a big fan.

Thanks.

I have his in stock winning style lace up gloves 16oz for sparring purpose. I use them with Lace N Loop velcro.

Build quality: Cant say anything bad. They have good enough wrist support, tight and a fitting glove compartment.

Padding: It does its job but obviously cant compare to an original winning (not that I expected that).
Would prefer it to have a little more padding. If I buy annother sparring glove from Top Boxer I will order a custom built one with a more squashy padding . Maybe 18oz.

But beware that my requirements rely on my size and how I spar. That may vary a lot from athlete to athlete.

But for the price I dont think that I would have gotten a better sparring glove. I especially like that with the lace n loop I can combine the advantages from lace ups and velcro gloves.

After all I definitely recommend Topboxer. Communication is fast and without any problems.

Last edited:
That must have been once in a blue moon error...should have contacted me and id fix the situation for you with a new pair asap...contact me in case of anything!!!
Always available for my customers

Meh.....no worries. I'm sure you would. I just didn't want to bother with it. A quick trip at the local shoemakers for a little stitch (1-2 inch) should do the trick.
It did happen though. But less of a workmanship flaw than a choice of liner material maybe ? IMO.

Overall excellent craftsmanship and good leather.
You're doing a good job.

Back