User name change feature

Fungoose

Kitty Whisperer
@Brown
Reaction score
I noticed in the new features sticky that users will be able to change their name once a year (or once a month for platinum members). Is there an estimate on when this feature will be available?

Seconded, when and how? I've been wanting this for years lol

Please change my name to Papaya Tom. thank you drive thru

I guess it hasn't been rolled out yet. Gives me more time to think of a less retarded name

so they decided not to let regular users have a name change option?

I better be able to change my name. I can't wait to see if mine will be approved.

Also I think we should be required to put our old username in our signatures.

So just for greens? Did mods renege or is it just not ready for normies yet?

So am I stuck with my fuckin stupid name or what?

Last edited:
Any reason why i can't access feature?
-plat member
-account is over 4months old.
-no yellow card/cards

Any reason why i can't access feature?
-plat member
-account is over 4months old.
-no yellow card/cards
We updated the feature after the sticky, an account needs to be 6 months old in order to change it. After that, you'll be able to change it once every 4 months.

We updated the feature after the sticky, an account needs to be 6 months old in order to change it. After that, you'll be able to change it once every 4 months.

That sucks, appreciate the reply thanks.

So if I purchase a plat account, can I change my name immediately or do I have to wait 6 months?

So if I purchase a plat account, can I change my name immediately or do I have to wait 6 months?
If you've been a member of the site for more than 6 months, you'll be able to use the feature immediately after purchasing a Platinum Membership.

so how can we change our username?
In the top right corner, access the drop down menu under your current username.

wRts28h.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back