The Official Fifa World Cup thread v14: ENGLAND V SWEDEN Match Edition

Who goes through, England or Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid proper impressed me. Marvelous feet, good control. Brilliant 2 touch footballer.
Looking more into it, he actually plays a good bit on the right side for PSV, which is where United needs to add depth.

This kid proper impressed me. Marvelous feet, good control. Brilliant 2 touch footballer.
Now just imagine this kid having a coach who teaches him how to defend, complete package imo.

He's not good enough for Real. Fan base would fn murder him.
No doubt Real fans will expect Ronaldo’s replacement to fill the void—as much as possible—and Mane isn’t the Galactico they require to do that. I’d be shocked if they don’t go for Hazard.

g eazy is a cunt

poor halsey

No doubt Real fans will expect Ronaldo’s replacement to fill the void—as much as possible—and Mane isn’t the glamour they require to do that. I’d be shocked if they don’t go for Hazard.
They've already got Isco so spunking huge money on Hazard makes no sense to me.

Hazard suffers from being massively overrated by some & massively underrated by others. He's decent but inconsistent. Doesn't have the burst of pace needed to ever be "next level".

Looked good against Brazil cuz they got a lucky OG & FB's had to attack. So he got plenty 1v1's. He never gets them in Lg gms & can be neutralized quite easily. As Mou has done to him several times.

josemourinho-cropped_r3aauee6jvkq15zxp12jp5zy0.jpg

No doubt Real fans will expect Ronaldo’s replacement to fill the void—as much as possible—and Mane isn’t the Galactico they require to do that. I’d be shocked if they don’t go for Hazard.
He's got the 1st touch of a newborn foal in penalty box

Real fans wouldnt let his car get past them postmatch

Mou building the deepest LW roster on the planet. :cool:

could've had him las year for less than a third of the fee being thrown around now, but decided he wasn't ready for a top euro league should've went the Chelsea route, bought and loaned.

Croatia wins this. Russia mostly defended against Spain. If they get to another penalty shootout, then it'll be interesting.

Russia vs Croatia

Igraem za vas!

Realistically France / Brazil / Belgium (in no order) have looked top 3 in this tournament. England/Croatia look 4th best. Don’t matter tho
Belgium/France is the true final of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back