The Official Fifa World Cup thread v14: ENGLAND V SWEDEN Match Edition

Who goes through, England or Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Igraem za vas!
500793.jpg

Finished a good hour long bike ride just in time for Croatia vs Russia to start and about to enjoy some of that sticky icky. Also cannot wait for the Stipe vs DC title fight tonight. WAR HRVATSKA!
36875943_10156045458297639_2562226151325958144_n.jpg

Good for Russia that they've gotten so far on home soil... but honestly have a hard time accepting that I'm not watching Spain vs Croatia right now - would've been a great matchup!

Anyone joked that there is no Ivans in Russia's national team and at least 3 Ivans in Croatian?

Anyone joked that there is no Ivans in Russia's national team and at least 3 Ivans in Croatian?
In movies they always have characters named Ivan who are Russian. Truth be told Ivan is a common name among Russians, Ukrainians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Croats, Belarusians, Macedonians, and Montenegrins.

Finished a good hour long bike ride just in time for Croatia vs Russia to start and about to enjoy some of that sticky icky. Also cannot wait for the Stipe vs DC title fight tonight. WAR HRVATSKA!
36875943_10156045458297639_2562226151325958144_n.jpg
Cool shirt!

Could clean the grates on my bbq grill with your beard.

I didn't realize that Ossetians had a big role in the Russian team, the head coach is Ossetian.

Irrotae Raezmae!

Croatia should win this... that midfield can fuck up anyone

i'll make the next fred quickly

Ante Rebic si strong. Eintrach gonna cash some Anderson silva money off him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back