MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Kyle Tucker time @RR

Mark Reynolds with 10 RBI yesterday lol

47 straight games on base for Choo now. Passed Julio Franco for all time franchise record.

Springer over Benintendi?

oook

Anyone watching this Dodgers-Angels game? That "replay" ruling was ATROCIOUS. Ball clearly clips lip of dudes glove and isn't in his control until both him and runner have touched the base. Ludicrously lazy review.

Seconds after thinking Pujols should just play 1B or sit the bench so Ohtani can DH everyday, he hits a HR, then Ohtani pinch hits a HR.

Snubs happen every year but it’s pretty inexcusable to omit Snell and Aguilar. Makes no sense at all

Muncy should have been an all star. He shouldn’t have had to go to the final vote. He’s having a monster season.

What team should I follow? The obvious choice would be Toronto, but fuck that city and everything about it.

im wondering if Puig's injury saved him from being traded.

the Dodgers are gonna have to give up at least one significant for Machado.

or in any trade scenario. they've got enough outfielders, trading Kemp would still be tough with his contract, and a mistake right now, Pederson is super cheap, hernandez is super cheap, Bellinger isnt going anywhere, that leaves Puig.

so who's the position player to move now?

im wondering if Puig's injury saved him from being traded.

the Dodgers are gonna have to give up at least one significant for Machado.

or in any trade scenario. they've got enough outfielders, trading Kemp would still be tough with his contract, and a mistake right now, Pederson is super cheap, hernandez is super cheap, Bellinger isnt going anywhere, that leaves Puig.

so who's the position player to move now?
They are going to pay prospects.... The Orioles don't vets that are paid big money with limited time left on their contract.

They are going to pay prospects.... The Orioles don't vets that are paid big money with limited time left on their contract.

I'd read that.

I'm just thinking about the dodgers side. A new everyday bat in the lineup means one needs to go. Puig is the only expendable asset that they could get something back for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back