Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

k31.jpg

he could literally pick up the game tomorrow and be the GOAT by the end of the week

LOL he would not.

I would love to see him try to dribble or attempt to cross it would be hilariously bad even with a months training.

No disrespect to lebrun though, great basketball player.

Right now? Mo Salah.

Nah seriously I love Mo of course, but the way we’re playing now, he has Firmino and Mane putting it on a plate for him. Messi is the GOAT, but Suarez is the best player I’ve ever watched consistently. The goals he used to score where surreal

k31.jpg

he could literally pick up the game tomorrow and be the GOAT by the end of the week

Yes.

He was probably flopping right out of the womb.

Soccer will come naturally to him.

I say Messi based on how defenses react to him compared to the others. It obviously takes multiple defenders to stop most of the guys in contention, but watch how 4-5 defensive guys seem to panic when trying to stop him. His control and mastery of the ball is amazing.

LOL he would not.

I would love to see him try to dribble or attempt to cross it would be hilariously bad even with a months training.

No disrespect to lebrun though, great basketball player.

Reported for racism.

Reported for racism.
For what ?

For saying he will be terrible at dribbling, i would say that about norwithzki or any other tall basketball player.

For spelling his name wrong ?

I say Messi based on how defenses react to him compared to the others. It obviously takes multiple defenders to stop most of the guys in contention, but watch how 4-5 defensive guys seem to panic when trying to stop him. His control and mastery of the ball is amazing.
for me he doesn't need a World Cup to be spoken about as one of the best ever, as the Champions League has overtaken the World Cup as the highest level of the sport.....with that being said, the protection skilful players get in comparison to even just 25 years ago and the quality of playing surfaces, is night and day to what Maradona played on at times.

Ngolo Kante is the one right now

LOL at all the alcoholic nostalgia cultists in here putting Maradona in their Top 5 lists.

Guy's career highlight was ghosting past Terry Butcher. A guy whose pre match warm up was necking 3 pints of cold poured stout & a bag of cheese & onion crisps.

Ronaldo good, Messi better, George Best.

LOL at all the alcoholic nostalgia cultists in here putting Maradona in their Top 5 lists.

Guy's career highlight was ghosting past Terry Butcher. A guy whose pre match warm up was necking 3 pints of cold poured stout & a bag of cheese & onion crisps.
I did get a kick out of him still refusing to shake his hand, all those years later, in that meaningless friendly with Scotland though.

Back