Your top 5 on the mic?

This never gets old.

Jericho
Heenan
Cornette
Venutura
Heyman
Me

I'm gonna throw the immortal HONKY TONK MAN into the mix. Loved that guy's promos.

In no particular order and rasslers:

Austin
Roberts
Jericho
Flair
Rock

HM:

Arn Anderson due to intensity alone. He's going on about messing somebody up and 5 year old me was hoping he didn't do anything to piss the guy off.
Hulk Hogan
Minoru Suzuki

Kept managers out because I mean, Heenan dominated the mic and will more than likely be the best to have ever done it.

Surprise nobody mentioned Piper yet.

1. Mick Foley -- primarily as cactus jack, when he first reverted to regular mick foley, and mankind; dude love was just a weird character that didn't really make sense unless you look at it as Foley's character suffering from some crippling personality disorder, which, to be honest, is quite fitting.
2. The Macho Man Randy Savage -- Savage seemed to feel real emotions, at a time when wrestling was very cartoonish, and, in a sense, lame. As a the heel champion, Macho could be placed in any era and he'd hold up as the top heel; over the Rock, over HHH, over Hogan, over Austin, and even over Flair.
3. HHH -- I don't care what everyone else says, HHH from 1999 onward to 2005 was the best heel post-golden era. I prefer the intensity of the game over even the eccentric flair of Ric flair.
4. Ric Flair -- You all know why.
5. Phil Hickerson -- Why does nobody talk about this guy? He could brawl and he could talk back in an era where that was what mattered and he was one of the best to do it.

Honorable mentions (in no real order, aside from the first): Goldust/ Dustin Rhodes, Scott Steiner, Sgt. Slaughter, Arn Anderson, Hulk Hogan, Ahmed Johnson, Terry Funk, and Harley Race.

Flair
Cornette
Billy Graham
Rock
New Jack

1 - Flair
2 - Dusty
3 - Piper
4 - Roberts
5 - Arn or Macho can't decide

Heenan
Piper
Jake the Snake
Hulk
Rock

In no particular order:
Flair
Foley
Rock
Hogan
Savage

But man, hard to pick just 5! Dusty, Roberts, Austin, Heenan, Okerlund, JR, Vince, Arn, Solie, Jericho and many more could easily slot into that list, depending on the day.

Rock was the one I was skeptical about picking, honestly and, the first one who would leave that list. There's too much in the way of catchphrase-spamming cringe in his earlier days, but then he is wonderful for the years leading up to him leaving for Hollywood full time.

Comeback vs Cena Rock can fuck right off, though.

Gene Okerlund definitely deserves to be near the top of any of these lists, the man was fantastic. And, heel Vince especially was always captivating with just how much he threw himself into the role.

Flair
Macho
Rock
Hogan
Vince
Dibiase sr.
Jake
Piper
Warrior
Edge
Austin
HHH
Dusty
Michaels
Miz
Bryan
Ramon
Cena
Carlito
Akeem
Bossman
Neidhart

Rock
Cena
Piper
Jake
Superstar

Discounting managers of course because then Rock might be the only one left on that list.

I always thought Jake the snake Roberts was amazing on the mic, he has some epic promo's and interviews back in the early 90's.

Back