UFC 226

If anybody is feeling FOMO for not betting Izzy last night, Gokhan Saki is like the same thing

--Both obviously talented kickboxers
--Both saw adversity adjusting to MMA in early fight (Izzy = ground, Saki = cardio)
--Both opened as solid faves and the market relentelessly bet them to tiny faves bc recent performance

Izzy more physical talented, but Saki is more proven. He held his own kickboxing vs prime Ubereem and regularly fought bigger dudes. And the big difference is that Izzy had a solid opponent whereas Saki is fighting a bum who has just as bad ground game and cardio as himself.

I don't get how anybody believes Rountree has anything close to a 50% chance here. It's going to be a standup fight and he is going to be significantly worse.

I'm on Saki too. I'm really surprised it's only -130 ML, I know it's mma and not kickboxing but the UFC is feeding Saki non wrestlers for a reason. Saki is never going to be the 205 champ or a top five guy but he will definitely beat lower or mid tier guys trying to strike with him.

He is training at Team AllStars with Gustaffson and Ilir Latifi, top notch camp.

I'm on Saki for 1u, only concern is how well he has recovered from his meniscus tear surgery late last year and he doesn't gameplan to win fights, it's either he gets knocked out or he knocks you out attitude. Standup disparity is pretty big though.

Excited af to see him fight tonight.

Last edited:
Was really close going pretty big on Moyle. But Whitmire does look good here in a fight a few years ago. For some reason it's not listed on her fight history (maybe because 3 minute rounds?).

Yeah, that's an amateur bout. Tuff-N-Uff is sometimes hard to find results on.

I am just of the belief that there is a decent fighter lurking in Moyle, who just ran into a very bad style match-up into Viviane Pereira. The way she dominated JJ Aldrich - not easy to do. With Moyle at TAM, I think it will bring out the best version of her.

^^ Looks like it was removed. Can someone elaborate on what the reddit post stated ? thx

^^ Looks like it was removed. Can someone elaborate on what the reddit post stated ? thx
its still there..

"Had a long convo with a guy in MGM this morning. He told me he heard rumors that Costa has been sick all week. And I would argue Hall is at his best when his back is against the wall."

I’m really excited for this card tonight. I have a great feeling. Ready to bite down on my mouthpiece and stand and bang like a demon with periodic smoke breaks out on the deck. Let’s fuckin get it boys!

I definitely like Hall at over +300

Added his ko line above +400

its still there..

"Had a long convo with a guy in MGM this morning. He told me he heard rumors that Costa has been sick all week. And I would argue Hall is at his best when his back is against the wall."

Hall is never at his best. He’s tentative and lacks confidence I’ll believe it when I see it

always foreboding when i beat line movement on every single bet.

Just want to share this quote from Whitmire after quitting vs Roxy, "I just started freaking out, like, I literally was just like, god, please just call it before the bell, because I did not want to come out for the second round. I gave up on myself, I feel like I've done that in fights before"

Just want to share this quote from Whitmire after quitting vs Roxy, "I just started freaking out, like, I literally was just like, god, please just call it before the bell, because I did not want to come out for the second round. I gave up on myself, I feel like I've done that in fights before"
confidence increase on Molly SUB :) really like that line +786 (betsafe)

Good luck tonight everyone. Really great card and some great bets.
My main ones are:

Klose
Saki
Hall
Miocic

I'm on Saki too. I'm really surprised it's only -130 ML, I know it's mma and not kickboxing but the UFC is feeding Saki non wrestlers for a reason. Saki is never going to be the 205 champ or a top five guy but he will definitely beat lower or mid tier guys trying to strike with him.

He is training at Team AllStars with Gustaffson and Ilir Latifi, top notch camp.

I'm on Saki for 1u, only concern is how well he has recovered from his meniscus tear surgery late last year and he doesn't gameplan to win fights, it's either he gets knocked out or he knocks you out attitude. Standup disparity is pretty big though.

Excited af to see him fight tonight.
I went heavy on Saki at -145 and don't feel bad about it.

I think that with a top notch camp he will have a game plan and hopefully it includes pacing himself in the first round. After watching his UFC debut a couple times I think he was tense and excited and working too hard for the KO and that is the reason he slowed down. If he takes the time to relax, score points and clearly win round one hopefully we won't see a cardio problem and he will get the stoppage later.

DC last leg for 2k
Saki
Klose
Millender
Hooker
Moyle small(blind tail)

Is there a good breakdown of burns vs hooker I can read ?
What do you guys think of this match up. Can burns get hooker down and keep him down long enough to win 2 rounds for a decision ?

DC
Lewis
Pettis
Perry
Saki itd
Assuncao
Lando by dec
Costa itd
Millender
Hooker

Back