Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

There's also certain operators that are utterly useless for certain game types.

Jagr as an example on hostage is a wasted character slot so to speak. I have a friend that solely plays Glaz which IMHO is a bottom tier operator to select. None of the gadgets or anything help anyone but you.
I have a friend who plays tachanka whenever he gets tilted

I have a friend who plays tachanka whenever he gets tilted

There are certain operators that are just for trolling. Like Fuze on hostage to see how quick the "vote to kick" thing pops up.

There are certain operators that are just for trolling. Like Fuze on hostage to see how quick the "vote to kick" thing pops up.

Fuze on hostage is underrated. Most people aren't sitting in the hostage room so you can catch guys off guard, just don't do it in the hostage room

Fuze on hostage is underrated. Most people aren't sitting in the hostage room so you can catch guys off guard, just don't do it in the hostage room
See, I troll by placing it on the hostage room. You usually get a couple defenders to scamper.

Anyone have any advice on not being terrible online, I was good on the single player tutorial style challenges but online its rough. I want to play more to get better but I really screwing my team over each time.

Anyone have any advice on not being terrible online, I was good on the single player tutorial style challenges but online its rough. I want to play more to get better but I really screwing my team over each time.
Just keep at it and drone a lot

Get your sensitivity down pack and just play. And you might end up like me some of my mains changed from when I started.

I would suggest you go into custom matches and spend hours learning the layouts of maps. Map knowledge is key to winning

I finally got the shooting down and figured out which operators to use that are a bit universal on the maps. I like to flank quite a bit on other fps games so doing that on this is giving me some easy kills.

The team killing on this is insane though, I played like 10 full matches and 4 had people booted for tk.

I finally got the shooting down and figured out which operators to use that are a bit universal on the maps. I like to flank quite a bit on other fps games so doing that on this is giving me some easy kills.

The team killing on this is insane though, I played like 10 full matches and 4 had people booted for tk.

It's a pretty shitty community on casual and copper level ranked. It's WAY better once you get into bronze and above.

I'm sure it's even better on gold, but I saw a GIGANTIC improvement in the community just moving from copper to bronze. It was actually funny a few months ago I dropped from bronze 4 to copper 1 and the very first copper game had two deranker team killers.

The community is ass, 2 v 5 situation and I'm moving back to the objective as my teammate it sitting with the hostage. I take out 2 on the way, hold the corner and get 2 more, teammate dies and then im getting votes to be kicked out. I couldn't tell you if we won or not cause those bitches booted me as I was about to go head to head for the win on a match point.

Me and my cousin started playing this like 2 weeks ago. Haven't enjoyed an FPS like this in a long time. It's great to play an FPS where people aren't jumping around 24/7. We suck really bad though yesterday we played like 4 games and lost all of them and the same the day before except we won 1 game.

Me and my cousin started playing this like 2 weeks ago. Haven't enjoyed an FPS like this in a long time. It's great to play an FPS where people aren't jumping around 24/7. We suck really bad though yesterday we played like 4 games and lost all of them and the same the day before except we won 1 game.
Which console do you guys play on?

When it turned popular and COD flopped they came like locust. I've seen people tk over operators and because somebody told them to do it.

Give it time and watch some rb6 pro league. It help elevate my game by miles.
Does any body hate that some of the operators outfits look goofy.

Give it time and watch some rb6 pro league. It help elevate my game by miles.
Does any body hate that some of the operators outfits look goofy.

Yea I've realized it's going to take a lot of time. Just knowing the maps would be a huge help but that's going to take forever on these maps. I've watched a few pro tips videos and stuff like that but right now I'm focusing on just playing and getting better once I plateau a bit I'll dive into more vids.

Back