Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

*doing my "I'm so FUCKING AWESOME and everyone who didn't see through this is a big dummy" dance*
<JonesDXSuckIt>

I think it's kind of true. I mean even if you've never been there, it should have been obvious that the real number couldn't be anywhere near that.

So you think it's good to pay massively over the odds to live in an area where people shit in the streets?

This is a perfect example of the empty, vacuous, status driven consumerist mind set that so many brainwashed people now have. Sad.
Tell me about how supply side economics works again...

By the way, a home value is nor “empty, vacuous status.” It is the most valuable assets most families have and where most middle class wealth is tied up in this country.

Don’t believe me? Ask the millions of families who are still underwater from the housing market tanking in 2008.

@Pessimystic

Tell me about how supply side economics works again...

By the way, a home value is nor “empty, vacuous status.” It is the most valuable assets most families have and where most middle class wealth is tied up in this country.

Don’t believe me? Ask the millions of families who are still underwater from the housing market tanking in 2008.

@Pessimystic

Plus, the high land value is related to the extraordinary economic productivity of the area. We do need many more housing units built, but that would actually enhance land values while bringing housing costs down (more housing per sq. mile).

All that excess money cali is rolling around in. Where is it all going? @sambobeer @WAR RANDLEMAN!
We have to keep red states afloat with all the extra federal welfare taxes we pay because folks in the south are too stupid to care for themselves so we end up not having enough to take care of this. these kinds of problems wouldn't happen if the southern red states could get off their lazy asses and support themselves without Big Papa CALIFORNIA having to bail them out with federal pork welfare money.

San Fran is a literal liberal shithole
For a liberal shithole it certainly has a much larger and more robust economy than whatever backwards red state swamp you shuck corn in.

I wonder how many inbreeding complaints red states would get if they made a system to track that.

For a liberal shithole it certainly has a much larger and more robust economy than whatever backwards red state swamp you shuck corn in.

Oh no, we hit a nerve. Please don’t slip in a pile of shit, no one wants to give money to a homeless person covered in feces

All those homeless people must be eating Rice-a-Roni, "the San Francisco treat."

I don't understand why cities don't put up more public bathrooms. You've got people living on the streets, people out eating and drinking, they will need to go, even after business hours. It's insane to me that we give people no place to go to the bathroom, and then make it illegal when they go in public.

Don't know why everyone is assuming it's a lot of people, it could just be a few homeless guys with the shits

It's pretty insane that folks in red states that have no economy and no means to support themselves feel like they are in a position to judge how Cali does things.

I don't understand why cities don't put up more public bathrooms. You've got people living on the streets, people out eating and drinking, they will need to go, even after business hours. It's insane to me that we give people no place to go to the bathroom, and then make it illegal when they go in public.

SF is the fucking worst for beer drinking and bar crawling. Nowhere to piss.

Back