The Official Fifa World Cup thread v15: Sebbe, do you need picking up in the morning pal? Edition

Would you give @Sebbe a lift in the morning if he needed one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Another cunt you love thats on Putin's payroll

One of the main guys in charge of brexit just resigned lmao

What a shit show

David Davis resigns and sparks a Tory Brexiteer rebellion that could bring down the PM: Brexit Secretary says he 'couldn't sell out his own country' with a soft exit from EU as TWO more ministers quit

What a shit show

David Davis resigns and sparks a Tory Brexiteer rebellion that could bring down the PM: Brexit Secretary says he 'couldn't sell out his own country' with a soft exit from EU as TWO more ministers quit

Probably decided to do this before the rise of ‘Ard Exit ‘Arry Maguire!

Another cunt that lives rent free under your skin.
Should print that out on t shirts & sell to all the local rubes at Trump's next rally.

Will keep your Mrs in free diapers for at least a year.

What a shit show

If only we were all warned by someone.

If you can’t agree that he’s fun to have around then I feel bad for you.
He can stick around as long as he f'n likes while he's finishing 20 pts behind Pep

Comedy gold

So only two out of FIFA's Top Ten World Rankings are left in the final Four. Only 3 were left in the quarter finals(i think).

This World cup has really delivered entertainment wise.

Who do you lot want to win the France vs Belgium semi-final?

I'm conflicted. Like them both. France are the better side, imo, but i'd find it hard rooting against Belgium's prem players.

Will keep your Mrs in free diapers for at least a year.
Diapers may be the norm in the Bloke household, but my wife wasn’t born with FDR in office and still has full control of her bowels and bladder.

@Rawex how did you do in your knockout phase bracket, fella?

Got France & England in the semi's but had them both getting KO'd & not reaching the Final.

Diapers may be the norm in the Bloke household, but my wife wasn’t born with FDR in office and still has full control of her bowels and bladder.
Diapers for the kids, tourettesnuts lol

Who do you lot want to win the France vs Belgium semi-final?

I'm conflicted. Like them both. France are the better side, imo, but i'd find it hard rooting against Belgium's prem players.
Got to go with Belgium. How many Belgians would still be Premier League players, though, with Real in the market for their shiny new toys? I’m surprised I havent read any KDB to Real for £250M rumors yet, given his performance on the big stage.

So only two out of FIFA's Top Ten World Rankings are left in the final Four. Only 3 were left in the quarter finals(i think).

This World cup has really delivered entertainment wise.
To be fair, one team wasn’t in the tournament, and another was Poland. <Lmaoo>

Got to go with Belgium. How Belgians would still be Premier League players, though, with Real in the market for their shiny new toys? I’m surprised I havent read any KDB to Real for £250M rumors yet, given his performance on the big stage.
I'm with you, but ... fuck, it would just seem wrong not seeing that French side in a WC final.

Mbappe & Griezmann. I mean c'mon. Then there's Kante, Umtitti & Pogba ........

KdB's had a pretty poor WC so far, imo. Great finish against the Brazilians but i reckon he's struggled by Witzels side.

Got to go with Belgium. How many Belgians would still be Premier League players, though, with Real in the market for their shiny new toys? I’m surprised I havent read any KDB to Real for £250M rumors yet, given his performance on the big stage.

Do you want to taste Mr Lukaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back