The Official Fifa World Cup thread v15: Sebbe, do you need picking up in the morning pal? Edition

Would you give @Sebbe a lift in the morning if he needed one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what, i'm not hating on big Rom here but he's been given a lotta credit for moves he never touched the fn ball in lol

Marvelous passage of play of his for KdB's goal though. Looked like Prime Kane driving forward from deep.

He's been getting shit service again.

Tell you what, i'm not hating on big Rom here but he's been given a lotta credit for moves he never touched the fn ball in lol

Marvelous passage of play of his for KdB's goal though. Looked like Prime Kane driving forward from deep.
Fernandinho may end up this year’s Andres Escobar for that and the own goal.

Do you want to taste Mr Lukaku?

5fa13-paul2bpogba2band2bromelu2blukaku2b2bshows2bof2btheir2bsix2bpack2babs2bwhile2bplaying2bbasketball2bin2bmiami2b2b252812529-2.jpg

Fernandinho may end up this year’s Andres Escobar for that and the own goal.
Paulinho fucked off back to China sharpish too lol

Yeah, was a full on Fernandinho disasterclass.

lol the majority of refs for the France/Belgium game are from Uruguay

bet on Belgium to win imo

Just polished off that pint of ice cream, lad. 3 sittings.

No regrets!

BOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

im gonna hit my local tesco up in a few hours and get whatever I want lol.

couldn't sleep and the weather was hot as fuck!

woke up at like 3am

BOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

im gonna hit my local tesco up in a few hours and get whatever I want lol.

couldn't sleep and the weather was hot as fuck!

woke up at like 3am
Pre-dawn shopping is ace lol

Feels like your in a stoner video cuz its virtually silent to the point of hearing the light bulbs bzzzzzz & anyone out you see is prolly drunk or a freak

If i could hit a tesco up rn i'd be balls deep in scotch eggs & pork pies.

Feels like your in a stoner video cuz its virtually silent to the point of hearing the light bulbs bzzzzzz & anyone out you see is prolly drunk or a freak

lol yea! I could walk to a 24 hour one now but it's a bit of a walk.

the one on the corner to me opens at 7

feels like i could vomit/have nausea but eat a ton at the same time hahaa

Penetration Tester
Locke and McCloud LTD - London
£50,000 - £100,000 a year - Permanent

They are looking for candidates with experience of the following:

• Hands-on Penetration Testing in the UK of web applications and infrastructure
  • Conducting penetration tests in both external and internal web and mobile applications.
  • Red teaming and social engineering activities to include lock picking, phising and much more.
  • Vulnerability research and reverse engineering within embedded devices/systems.
LMAO

is this an actual job?!

lol yea! I could walk to a 24 hour one now but it's a bit of a walk.

the one on the corner to me opens at 7

feels like i could vomit/have nausea but eat a ton at the same time hahaa
mebbe try taking a yoga class with your agender bestie. might be fun researching diff ways that might help with taking your mind off everyday stressful shit.

I'm too old for that meditation shit me tho. Cba listening to some young twat in a manbun telling me how to focus. Rather go for a jog & suffer by myself.

mebbe try taking a yoga class with your agender bestie. might be fun researching diff ways that might help with taking your mind off everyday stressful shit.

I'm too old for that meditation shit me tho. Cba listening to some young twat in a manbun telling me how to focus. Rather go for a jog & suffer by myself.

lol there's just alot on. i always feel like I won't be cut out for this shit and that I'm one fuck up away from being at stage zero again. Fail one exam = resit. Fail the resit and you're done lol. Then if I actually do make it through it all, it's gonna be working in an NHS that's understaffed and fucked as it is. I knew this going in though, but I thought I'd be able to handle it, but evidently enough it's taking a toll on me. Then I'm worried about getting on meds or if they'd help me. Worried about starting them and worried about not starting them and trying to power through as is. Ain't got a pot to piss in either and i'll be old af. I just cba at times and wonder what I'm doing everything for. I've been in a downer mood for as long as i can remember.

lol there's just alot on. i always feel like I won't be cut out for this shit and that I'm one fuck up away from being at stage zero again. Fail one exam = resit. Fail the resit and you're done lol. Then if I actually do make it through it all, it's gonna be working in an NHS that's understaffed and fucked as it is. I knew this going in though, but I thought I'd be able to handle it, but evidently enough it's taking a toll on me. Then I'm worried about getting on meds or if they'd help me. Worried about starting them and worried about not starting them and trying to power through as is. Ain't got a pot to piss in either and i'll be old af. I just cba at times and wonder what I'm doing everything for. I've been in a downer mood for as long as i can remember.
We've all walked through the rain alone late at night asking that nobhead up in sky why me & if shit will ever change for us.

It does. Given time. Bit of worrying does you good, keeps you on your toes. You gotta work on not being so tough on yourself though. It's a problem you need to solve. Drugs aren't the answer. A more active lifestyle is.

You gotta walk tall with your achievements. Youre doing really well, lad.

We've all walked through the rain alone late at night asking that nobhead up in sky why me & if shit will ever change for us.

It does. Given time. Bit of worrying does you good, keeps you on your toes. You gotta work on not being so tough on yourself though. It's a problem you need to solve. Drugs aren't the answer. A more active lifestyle is.

You gotta walk tall with your achievements. Youre doing really well, lad.

Yeah I just gotta tell myself that I'm doing my best and that's all that matters. If I fuck up but I've done my best then that's okay, but when shit hits the fan it's hard to think rationally. I keep thinking of getting on the drugs, like they're always in the back of my mind, but I'm scared to try them. They can genuinely help some people though so it's always a battle in my head of do I get on them or nah because they could massively help me out if I tried them, or on the flip side could make me more zombie like.

Thanks, I've got to try, I didn't think I'd pass the past year but I did. Around 30 people didn't so it's evidently pretty tough.

I love off hour shopping. I put my head phones in and enjoy music as I dance through the aisles. I’m sure the employees think I’m crazy but fuck em, innit?

Also I’m finally caught up on all the threads! Good thing I’ve had bronchitis and it kept me in bed since Thursday(my birthday).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back