The Official Fifa World Cup thread v15: Sebbe, do you need picking up in the morning pal? Edition

Would you give @Sebbe a lift in the morning if he needed one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna hit tesco in a few hours tho

it's all good lol :D

Also I’m finally caught up on all the threads! Good thing I’ve had bronchitis and it kept me in bed since Thursday(my birthday).

Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of your bronchial tubes, which carry air to and from your lungs. People who have bronchitis often cough up thickened mucus, which can be discolored. Bronchitis may be either acute or chronic.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BOBAFETT!

I go fishing in the evenings every now and then. Drive to a lake and fish until the sun sets. That's meditation for you @blokeybloke @Chules

Also I’m finally caught up on all the threads! Good thing I’ve had bronchitis and it kept me in bed since Thursday(my birthday).
Happy belated birthday, mate!!!

I've been in bits all last week too. Had family over on holiday & totally overdid showing off how good the food is here

Blocked. Me. Up!

My sides were killing me & i went 4 days without taking a dump. I'm from do-it-yourself generation though & i just sweated it out lol Wife constantly nagging asking me if i needed Doctor. Fuck that, theres folk out there need him more thasn me. No need to be a bitch about it. Is what it is & am fine now.

Giving birth to a can of pepsi & only seeing tods in bowl was a worry though. Wont lie lol

Back to normal now though. Demolishing ice cream & pinching off footlongs like a BOISTTTTT!!

I go fishing in the evenings every now and then. Drive to a lake and fish until the sun sets. That's meditation for you @blokeybloke @Chules
Jealous!

Couldnt do it tho. I'd get bored shitless & talk the ears of all the other fishermen.

I need an escape route. Too fidgety to be committing to one spot for hours me.

My mums fella dropped a hint a few yrs back that he'd like his grandson to take a holiday over here with us.

Cunt dont even take him fishing & he wanted me to babysit him for a whole fortnight when i've never even met him before. Fuck that!

My mums fella dropped a hint a few yrs back that he'd like his grandson to take a holiday over here with us.

Cunt dont even take him fishing & he wanted me to babysit him for a whole fortnight when i've never even met him before. Fuck that!

Lol innit! state of that mug

just turn the choons up and eat what you want IMO

i'll make the next fred quikcly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back