PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

Im on the fence on several 2nd builds myself... I got a Brutus Lead Sprinkler from the T2 empowerment room and an astramentis from a T3 Jewelry room, but I also got a Tinkerskin and 6S5L'ed it, traps seem to be incredibly strong though so its a tough call. My CwC Incinerate Firestorm Elementalist is still strong as hell and fast... early Tabula and a Bisco's leash have made things easy.

Holy fucking luck Batman.

I bought a Tinker, 20 qualled it, then continued to sink 400+ jewellers to 6 socket it. I fucking NEVER have RNG when it comes to 6 linking something, but it is my project this league.

I have gotten 3 Tabula's so far. 2 poofed in T3 corruption rooms, keeping one for alts. I am 3/3 with the T3 corruption poofing my items.

Traps are in a great place now. They feel great, not clunky, you have time to stop, throw, react, move, etc very easily. Arc is just too OP right now and will probably see a nerf between leagues. Fire trap has 200% effectiveness, so people are using it and scaling flat damage like an absolute boss. Lightning Spire trap is GREAT for bosses. Leveling with traps even feels VERY fun and quick.

You should try putting a levelled Arc in that CwC setup. Spell is downright stupid right now.

I5IVzdB.jpg
Lol, ive poofed 2 of my 3 Tabulas as well... 3rd corruption I tossed at a Carnage Heart and it changed to a crap rare shaper neck, third is in my alt gear tab so I don't get any ideas. Ive probably corrupted 100+ Tabulas since I started playing and I have never hit +1 gems... although I have a few +2 vaal gem ones on standard that were given new life... if I ever played standard.

Im on a terrible luck streak of 6Ling anything,... didnt get one in Beastiary, Flashback, or Abyss. I even converted all my Jews after stuff went to standard, notta.

When I have bad 6L luck I usually have great 6S5L luck. My worst streak ever was trying to 6L a RoTC in Prophecy... I have 3 of the double legacy ones (all are +4 arrow, 360-366dps $$$$), and I got too stubborn to use vorici, I could have 6L'ed all 3 for what it cost tossing fuses to 6L only one of them.

Thing is fun as hell to mess around with between leagues, got a 93 deadeye with a +1 drillneck and +3 Tornado enchant on a Tempest Binding, Legacy Acuity... just a monster.

Last edited:
I hit +2 aoe gems/50% reduced extra damage on crits on a tabula on my vaal blade vortex elementalist from my first corruption shrine.
Not gotten shit since.

Last edited:
upload_2018-6-26_13-18-34.png

PoE is currently on the back burner for me. I went hard the first week and crashed harder.

Played this a while ago and didn't really get into it. Started again recently and i'm having a better time. Looks like there's been some graphics upgrades e.g. lightning tendrils now looks cool rather than shit.

Played this a while ago and didn't really get into it. Started again recently and i'm having a better time. Looks like there's been some graphics upgrades e.g. lightning tendrils now looks cool rather than shit.

My account is from ~2012 and I wrote the game off when I first played. Went the distance in Essence League and it was like finding the D2 sequel we never got.

I think mods and PoE policies is what will cause downfall of this game.

I got scammed about half hour ago. Guy did Uber Atziri for me. When I tried to trade ex he wanted for the axe that dropped using MINE fragments, guy tried to trade me already identified axe with different sockets and potentially worse rolls.

I made a review on his PoE forum page and it was deleted by the mod because 'my review harms reputation of the person (scammer) and its against code and conduct'. And advised me to make a report to support team. Which I already did and awaiting response.

If I dont get anything back I will ask to terminate my account and refund for all microtransactions I have paid, and trust me there was quite a bit.

Will keep u guys updated.

lol TS got exposed in the first reply

I think mods and PoE policies is what will cause downfall of this game.

I got scammed about half hour ago. Guy did Uber Atziri for me. When I tried to trade ex he wanted for the axe that dropped using MINE fragments, guy tried to trade me already identified axe with different sockets and potentially worse rolls.

I made a review on his PoE forum page and it was deleted by the mod because 'my review harms reputation of the person (scammer) and its against code and conduct'. And advised me to make a report to support team. Which I already did and awaiting response.

If I dont get anything back I will ask to terminate my account and refund for all microtransactions I have paid, and trust me there was quite a bit.

Will keep u guys updated.

Let it go and move on. You pretty much need a signed confession if you expect GGG to actually do anything about it. Player services are at your own risk. It sucks getting scammed but you'll forget about it by the time the next league rolls around.

I'm curious, what were the terms? You provide fragments and he gets the drops? Got a link to the thread for the service?

You think that's bad? I got scammed by Blizzard, I gave them 80 bucks to buy Diablo 3 and all I got was a steaming pile of shit.

I spent all weekend building a house in rust only for my own teamates to rob it and change the door code

Dont trust ppl online lol

You think that's bad? I got scammed by Blizzard, I gave them 80 bucks to buy Diablo 3 and all I got was a steaming pile of shit.

Those fuckers did the same thing to me. I wonder how many other poor saps fell for their little ploy.

spam Toucan in global chat before terminating your account

Why would you pay for a free game?
I have a co-worker who loves Poe. He stopped gaming for a while - last game was diablo ii. I think he's spent $40 because he is happy with what the devs made.

spam Toucan in global chat before terminating your account

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░