NiOh DLC

Yea man, takes a lot for me to get rustled and this game does it. It's unforgiving.

Frustrating, but when you get it, satisfying.

What should I put my skills in if I'm doing dual katanas and Odachi or Axe?

Max out skill first if dual swords is main. I wouldn't mix odachi or axe personally just because the main stat for dual katanas does nothing for axe or odachi. I would recommend katana or spear as secondary since they both scale off skill as well. Better returns early game. But once you have skill maxed out I would max strength than switch to an odachi or axe secondary.

I've been upgrading the red demon armor. I love the way it looks. I was upgrading the bull armor. That all silver look is nice.
You can refashion the armor to look how you like at the blacksmith. The set bonus on that armor is awesome though.

Please tell me the Tonfas aren't DLC.
Unfortunately yes and so is odachi. Did you get the complete edition?

You can refashion the armor to look how you like at the blacksmith. The set bonus on that armor is awesome though.

<2>

No.

I didn't get it because I didn't know if I was going to enjoy it. I'll be buying the DLC at full price I suppose. I don't mind though because it's a good game and I only paid $20.00 for the standard edition.

Max out skill first if dual swords is main. I wouldn't mix odachi or axe personally just because the main stat for dual katanas does nothing for axe or odachi. I would recommend katana or spear as secondary since they both scale off skill as well. Better returns early game. But once you have skill maxed out I would max strength than switch to an odachi or axe secondary.
Thanks a lot that is great information. I know I will need to retool my character eventually but since I’m still pretty low lvl and early in game that is good to know.

Thanks a lot that is great information. I know I will need to retool my character eventually but since I’m still pretty low lvl and early in game that is good to know.
there are still some points you can put in the other weapons skills that give good buffs even if you are not using the weapons of that skilltree

Are you sure about that?

I know they introduced the new weapons in the DLC but I thought they were patched into the main game as well.

Are there any badass looking Kusarigamas?

Are there any badass looking Kusarigamas?
You mean like these? There is also a crystalized kusa but I can't find a picture.
Rasatsu%20Kusarigama.jpg
10D88A638E9DCA4D8A03AD2D02DA2B184AD2D30C

You mean like these? There is also a crystalized kusa but I can't find a picture.
Rasatsu%20Kusarigama.jpg
10D88A638E9DCA4D8A03AD2D02DA2B184AD2D30C

Fuck yes, How do i get something like that and do they come with elemental damage? I saw one that look like it was made of pure ice. It looked like something Sub Zero would use. I was mad jelly.

Fuck yes, How do i get something like that and do they come with elemental damage? I saw one that look like it was made of pure ice. It looked like something Sub Zero would use. I was mad jelly.
Yeah the ice one is what I was talking about. It's called the Yukishiro Kusarigama and I believe it's a late game drop or reward. You can get the smithing text in Senada's Resolve mission in the last DLC.

The first picture is the Rasatsu and I think it's a pretty common drop, maybe mid game level. The second kusa is the Isurugi and it's late game, from the last DLC as well. Isurugi does earth damage.

Yeah the ice one is what I was talking about. It's called the Yukishiro Kusarigama and I believe it's a late game drop or reward. You can get the smithing text in Senada's Resolve mission in the last DLC.

The first picture is the Rasatsu and I think it's a pretty common drop, maybe mid game level. The second kusa is the Isurugi and it's late game, from the last DLC as well. Isurugi does earth damage.

Nice, I'm in the 5th or 6th region. Last boss I fought was the ninja chick who was possessed. Kind of an annoying fight. Do you think I'll start seeing some of those weapons there?

Last edited:
Nice, I'm in the 5th or 6th region. Last boss I fought was the ninja chick who was possessed. Kind of an annoying fight. Do you think I'll start seeing some of those weapons there?
You mean Okatsu, the waifu who does ninja flips? You have a little ways to go before end game but you're getting there. You should at least find a Rasatsu kusa soon.

You mean Okatsu, the waifu who does ninja flips? You have a little ways to go before end game but you're getting there. You should at least find a Rasatsu kusa soon.

Yup. That's her. She was a fun time lol. The toad was a fun time too.

What missions are good for farming exp? Should I focus on side missions or main?

What missions are good for farming exp? Should I focus on side missions or main?
A really good sub mission for both gold and amrita is The Demon's Daughter in the 5th region, Sekigahara. You only need to fight the last enemy to get the key needed to rescue her so you can speedrun through the level.

An even easier sub mission if you just want gold is A Request from Ginchiyo in the first region. There are only three possible locations for the item you're looking for so you can zip through it over and over again.

A lot of people like doing coop instead for amrita. It's more interesting than farming the same spot.

Lol found this build that looks pretty fun.

Or this one

Be careful on working on any builds you see on YouTube or any other page that the build is viable on the most current update. They balanced a lot of the uber builds going into the last update, and while still putting out descent damage, no where near what some of these guys were pulling off.

Is niohs servers down?

Back