Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

LOL at all the alcoholic nostalgia cultists in here putting Maradona in their Top 5 lists.

Guy's career highlight was ghosting past Terry Butcher. A guy whose pre match warm up was necking 3 pints of cold poured stout & a bag of cheese & onion crisps.

<{hfved}><{hfved}>

<TrumpWrong1>
You think Aguero is better than De Bruyne at this point?
The flying fuck are you smoking?
Past few seasons? De Bruyne pushed Wolfsburg into the CL, got Man City into the final 4 year past. Aguero isn't even the best striker at City and wouldn't play half the minutes he has if Jesus wasn't injured.

Stop pretending you watch the sport please.

Aguero has scored 14 league goals this season and also had a good World Cup last year.

Honestly, every time he scores a goal/hat-trick. I think of this discussion

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47018275

Let it be known, now and forever more, that you were wrong!!!

<TrumpWrong1>

Aguero has scored 14 league goals this season and also had a good World Cup last year.

Honestly, every time he scores a goal/hat-trick. I think of this discussion

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47018275

Let it be known, now and forever more, that you were wrong!!!
Lmao 14 goals being spoonfed to him in the most stacked Man City team. Oh and guess what dipshit he plays like crap when de Bruyne is out of the squad. Guess who started in the midfield yesterday when he scored his hattrick?

Lmao 14 goals being spoonfed to him in the most stacked Man City team. Oh and guess what dipshit he plays like crap when de Bruyne is out of the squad. Guess who started in the midfield yesterday when he scored his hattrick?

_105593588_1sar.jpg

Another hat-trick for Agueerrooooooooo!!!!

Ready to eat crow yet? Or are you going to double-down?? My guess is the latter ;/

Bow down!!

Easily top 10, arguably the best player in the premiership over the last 8 years. No question.

Bow down!!

Easily top 10, arguably the best player in the premiership over the last 8 years. No question.

Yeah we’re talking about right now.
Didnt score with De Bruyne out of the squad midweek.
Goes on a tear with De Bruyne in this weekend

Ask any manager who they’d rather have

_105593588_1sar.jpg

Another hat-trick for Agueerrooooooooo!!!!

Ready to eat crow yet? Or are you going to double-down?? My guess is the latter ;/
stop pretending you watch football its embarrassing

But De Bruyne disappeared this past WC in Russia when Belgica faced off against the Gauls of France. He disappeared. De Bruyne had Dries Mertens, Eden Hazard, and Romelu Lukaku, and he pissed himself against France, in the biggest game in Belgian football history

Yeah we’re talking about right now.
Didnt score with De Bruyne out of the squad midweek.
Goes on a tear with De Bruyne in this weekend

Ask any manager who they’d rather have
Not to mention Pep himself said that B.Silva is best City player right now.

But De Bruyne disappeared this past WC in Russia when Belgica faced off against the Gauls of France. He disappeared. De Bruyne had Dries Mertens, Eden Hazard, and Romelu Lukaku, and he pissed himself against France, in the biggest game in Belgian football history
So did Hazard, Lukaku, etc. That squad is just overrated as fuck and have no system or defense

I like De Bruyne.

But, in terms of consistency for the last 10 years to now, Aguero is definitely top 10 players in the world.

No question about it.

Aguero is just consistent, a goal machine.

Not to mention Pep himself said that B.Silva is best City player right now.

You can't judge players on their current form and simply say they are the best player in the world.

You have to take into account the past few seasons, a little thing called "consistency", trophies they won etc.

You can't judge players on their current form and simply say they are the best player in the world.
If Pep says that B. Silva is best player in the City team then i take his word over yours. Now that is If we go by current form.

You mention Aguero being best player over last 8 years (in EPL), even if we agree on that he still falls short as far best player in the world goes. Its Messi and Cristiano, followed by everyone else.
Hell if we are talking forwards only Lewandowski and Suarez should be mentioned too.

Last edited:
But, in terms of consistency for the last 10 years to now, Aguero is definitely top 10 players in the world.
You said in your current top 10 Aguero was better than De Bruyne and Kante.
I called bullshit.

God you're dense. You didn't even watch Aguero 10 years ago when he was at Atleti

In term of pure skills, dembele at the moment

Ronaldo does it again on the big stage. He wins the champions league 3 times in a row, and just took Juventus through with a hat-trick over Atletico, while Madrid are having their worse season that I can remember.

Does Ronaldo become undisputed GOAT if he wins the champions league for Juvetus?

If Ronaldo wins Champions league with Juventus then yes he is the undisputed GOAT, no one comes close.

Does Ronaldo become undisputed GOAT if he wins the champions league for Juvetus?

If Ronaldo wins Champions league with Juventus then yes he is the undisputed GOAT, no one comes close.

Slow down pals. Juventus just qualified for the quarter finals. There is still a long way to go for whoever wants to lift the trophy.
Also, "GOAT" is very subjective. Hard to compare players from different positions and eras.

But if somehow Ronaldo managed to win the champions league with a third club, that would cement his status as an all time great for a very long time. I believe only Clarence Seedorf did that until now

Back