• Fernando Gonzalez vs. Tyler Ingram
  • Steve Kozola vs. Ryan Walker
  • Yaroslav Amosov vs. Gerald Harris
  • Veta Arteaga vs. Emily Ducote
  • Will Morris vs. Charles Williams
  • Luis Erives vs. Nation Gibrick
  • Daniel Carey vs. Aaron Webb
  • Stephanie Geltmacher vs. Deborah Kouzmin

*no Timothy Johnson* weird hw fight to open the telecast. James 1-0 against Mildavsky*

*no Timothy Johnson* weird hw fight to open the telecast. James 1-0 against Mildavsky*

giphy.gif

Talk about a pointless fight.

• Yaroslav Amosov vs. Gerald Harris

Splendid undercard fight.

giphy.gif

Eduardo Dantas vs. Michael McDonald

<BirdieOwn>

Classic Bellator vs UFC assessement time.

I agree it's a pretty good card.

Prelims aren't bad either I'm looking forward to this card for sure.

2 Bellator cards one after another <mma4>

Really lackluster card, Mayday/Dantas is good fight but overall weak prelims, main event that nobody cares about, overall meh card.

I like Dantas vs Mayday a lot, don't care about the rest of the card.

Decent card except for main event. Bellator keeps shooting them selves in the foot with these crappy 145 fights nobody cares about. Stick to 125. 145 is garbage

I think the saturday event in Italy (with Pitbull vs Weichel II) is better tbh

Budd is one of the best 145ers on the planet taking on one of the best talents at 145 that bellator has to offer.Im not a huge wmma guy but it's got enough to get me intrigued aside from it being a title lol.

Mayday vs Dantas is a dream UFC vs bellator matchup I've wanted to see for years definitely hyped for this fight.

Honeycutt vs leite is a great fight people are sleeping on.Honeycutt has great wrestling and evolving boxing with good power has shown promise but has had trouble taking the next step.Leite got thrown to the wolves first fight in I'm interested to see how he does in his 2nd outting he impressed me in his last one.

Ernest James is a good standup guy vs team fedors Moldavsky ,I'm always down for HWs and nothing can be worse the Ngannou vs lewis lol.I always root for team fedor guys but I do like James so I'm torn.

Wish this card had 5 fights so Harris vs Amosav was on televised portion......also veta arteaga vs Emily ducote should be ok,rest of the prelims are unknowns.

Wish Bellator combined their next 3 events for...

- Patricio Freire (c) vs. Daniel Weichel
- Julia Budd (c) vs. Talita Nogueira
- Darrion Caldwell vs. Noad Lahat
- Eduardo Dantas vs. Michael McDonald

That would have made a solid main card.

Last edited:
I don't know much about this card other than Dantas vs McDonald..

Amasov and Moldavsky may have good fights; although I have watched neither of them fight.

Budd's fights should be 3 rounders

Solid fighter and better athlete so if she wins 3 rounds, you can be sure as hell she will take that win

Bellator ratings are in the toilet so headline another WMMA fight?! It's like they're trying to fail

Bellator ratings are in the toilet so headline another WMMA fight?! It's like they're trying to fail

Their last WMMA heavy card did comparatively well. The problem is they are killing momentum with the space between cards and the smaller cards strung together.

That is not a really good card... but i is not bad either...
They could not find a better replacement for Moldavsky? I was really interested in that fight, Amosov vs Harris should be in the Main Card instead this HW match up, if Amosov wins i would love to see him in the WW GP...
The only good fight on the Main Card is Mayday vs Dantas...

This is one of those cases where you have two weak cards back to back when you could have just made one solid card.

Pitbull/Weichel
Budd/Nog
Mayday/Dantas
Koreshkov/warm body
Honeycutt/Leo
Moldavsky
Kozola
Harris
Fleury
Sakara

This would be an acceptable non tentpole reg Bellator card on a Friday night.

But guess with kickboxing in Italy you can go there with Sakara and kickboxing and do well and then you get another gate/sponsors tv date on Friday with Budd card.

Wish Bellator combined their next 3 events for...

- Patricio Freire (c) vs. Daniel Weichel
- Julia Budd (c) vs. Talita Nogueira
- Darrion Caldwell vs. Noad Lahat
- Eduardo Dantas vs. Michael McDonald

That would have made a solid main card.
It's better the way it is, more fights and more cards to watch and enjoy. Not reducing it all down to one stacked card for the casuals.

Back