I am assuming here that nobody is in favor of abortions after 8 months, fair?

sigh... I get particularly annoyed when people try to obfuscate the abortion debate by focusing on late term abortions. It's such an obvious tactic, but people fall for it anyway.

sigh... I get particularly annoyed when people try to obfuscate the abortion debate by focusing on late term abortions. It's such an obvious tactic, but people fall for it anyway.

Idc either way. I don't gotta live it with the thought of "What could have been." If they wanna do it, I say let them.

Would you call the parts below "a car" simply based on it's potential to be one? A fetus is not a 'child' or a 'baby'.

pile-rusty-car-parts-29660303.jpg
every once in a while i won't visit sherdog for a few months only to come back to see a post like this and be reminded how unbelievably retarded people are on this website. then leave for another few months

Actually thats quite a persistent myth. Women get custody more often, yes, but that's because men don't ask for full custody that much. If you look at cases were both sides are asking for full custody, the male is in favor or it's even I think.

After doing quick research, it looks like over 40% in single parent situation, that the fathers don't even have contact with there kids. Most of this is prolly the fathers fault. So after thinking on it, I am willing to recant my previous statement for not having any facts to support the statement.

Last edited:
If I am paying for all their shit, I should be able end their live up until 18 years.

every once in a while i won't visit sherdog for a few months only to come back to see a post like this and be reminded how unbelievably retarded people are on this website. then leave for another few months

You know what they say - birds of a feather, flock together. And here you are.

I like how pro-choicers ADMIT that it becomes a life in the womb, and yet they treat the early fetus as if it has no value.

At what point does the soul form?

That's where I draw the line.

And if the soul already exists prior to conception then at what point does that soul infiltrate the womb?

Lettuce be scientific about this shit, son.

I like how pro-choicers ADMIT that it becomes a life in the womb, and yet they treat the early fetus as if it has no value.

That's because it doesn't have value. It's no more life than a brain dead adult that requires medical care to stay alive. It's less alive than a cow you would have no problem killing for a nice steak.

I'm fine with abortions for any reason until they are viable outside the womb without medical intervention and I'm fine with abortions at any time for medical reasons.

I'm not in favor of abortion at all, but it will never be my call.

At what point does the soul form?

That's where I draw the line.

And if the soul already exists prior to conception then at what point does that soul infiltrate the womb?

Lettuce be scientific about this shit, son.

We don't have souls. Sooooo are you saying it's cool to kill anyone at any point?

Last edited:
Who are these people having late term abortions? They have to be the smallest percentage ever . Who would go through all the strain of being pregnant just to say fuck it?
It seems like a non-issue, just something to get the rubes riled up.

Some facts according to the CDC:

91.5% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (7.2%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (1.3%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation.

My view is that it is a non-issue, as the fetus had the ability to become a human life at every stage, the probability increasing in development. Selecting a “cut off” point at any age before birth is a relatively arbitrary distinction.

It is also rather immaterial, as statistics show almost all abortions are performed early. Those performed late are generally for medical reasons.

I’m fine with a cut-off age to appease the anti-abortion crowd, provided there is a caveat to allow for abortions for medical reasons which includes fetal abnormalities. Logically, it doesn’t make sense to have a cut-off age, but I understand the visceral and emotional side of it is a different story.
Got through 5 pages and then wrote basically a shorter version of this. Should have went to the bottom of the page.

"...ADMIT that it becomes life in the womb..."

Lmao of course it does. That's how pregnancy works. Holy shit.

Anyway, I have zero issue with late-term abortion.

"...ADMIT that it becomes life in the womb..."

Lmao of course it does. That's how pregnancy works. Holy shit.

Anyway, I have zero issue with late-term abortion.

So you have zero issue with taking human life.

Glad our cards are on the table.

Back