Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers-MT fighters in Boxing

@Shadess

Gogokhia is confirmed to be fighting on Kolalev vs Eleider Alvarez undercard on august 4, at Hard Rock hotel cassino.

As warm up to fighting in Kunlun I'm sure!

lalala.png

Kongolo lost a majority decision to Ngumbu,looking for the fight video

Unrelated, but Holzken and his son went to an amateur boxing competition in germany 20 minutes away from me. I thought his loser son makes it to the final, so I can take a pic with them on the last day of the tournament.

He lost in the first round on the first day and they left immediately, so no pictures and autographs for me. :mad:

Unrelated, but Holzken and his son went to an amateur boxing competition in germany 20 minutes away from me. I thought his loser son makes it to the final, so I can take a pic with them on the last day of the tournament.

He lost in the first round on the first day and they left immediately, so no pictures and autographs for me. :mad:
hahahhahaah bad luck man

If it was Kraus Son you would have your photo,Kid is doing pretty well in youth amateur boxing championships in Germany-Netherlands

Is that the same son that was born like a few days before the first Buakaw's fight? Damn, time flies.

Back here

- @Yodsanan Yoann Kongolo will be fighting at (Baden-Arena, Offenburg) the arena that is 20 min away from you against Leon Bunn(decent 9-0 6T(KO´s) with good national amateur background), july 14 is the date

Same card on of the good German hopes Tyron Zeuge 22-0 12T(KO´s) will be defending his WBA super MW title against brithsh Rocky Fielding

Back here

- @Yodsanan Yoann Kongolo will be fighting at (Baden-Arena, Offenburg) the arena that is 20 min away from you against Leon Bunn(decent 9-0 6T(KO´s) with good national amateur background), july 14 is the date

Same card on of the good German hopes Tyron Zeuge 22-0 12T(KO´s) will be defending his WBA super MW title against brithsh Rocky Fielding

oh damn, thanks for telling me. hope I can make it. :eek:

Adegbuyi 3rd boxing match against an 2-1 Georgian on 5 july( dynamite show, the one of Kemayo vs Morosany)

well,first first in boxing are always like this,especially the first 5-10

His opponent didn't even try though, he threw only 1 hook which didn't even hit and then didn't continue after the first count. Seemed like he got paid to take a dive in Romania in front of Adegbuyi's crowd...

I was reading about politics and a wild Aleksei Papin appeared:

Found a video of Lipinets in a 2013 Russian K-1 rules GP:

Pretty cool, I thought he only did WAKO stuff. The guy he fought there recently beat Singmanee.

uploading what happened on the last months,sorry for the innactivity,i forgot to upload it.

-Holzken seems to have returned to KB since he signed with one, he produced a very fun fight with Cosmo but it is a bit silly leaving boxing now imo, he gained a lot of respect for his fight against callum smith and he could beat some guys at the top 20 and would have won much much more money than KB if he manages to get a title contender shot( he could get into it imo)

- Roberto Cocco fought against a seasoned opponent last july (Giovanni the carolis, former WBA super MW title challenger), lost every round of a 10 rounder.

- Ustinov fought for International WBA HW title against the prospect Michael Hunter on november 24

time to hang up gloves

- Gogokhia had another fight in october 13 against average journeyman Dario Freeman.

Had the only one Freddie Roach on his corner
43753690_906671782870588_501026034070585344_n.jpg

Highlights of his fight

9-0 now, still with the big dog manager Klimas,will step up on competition next year

- Spong fought august 31 against Santander Silgado(chinny journeyman but haves some good power in his fists)

one of his best opponents so far, next year he can take a good step up on competition, he haves what it takes to be on the top 15 and maybe top 10 if he put every effort into it

- Kongolo will be fighting twice more in 2018, his next one is against Miloslav Savic(7-4 6 KO) and then against a low lvl italian on december 26, both fights on Switzerland.

- Kyotaro Fujimoto fought last september against a low lvl hw thai(yeah, HW)...6 round TKO

- Jarrel Miller fought on november 17 against romanian Bodgan Dinu( lol fact that he was a mid lvl-good amateur but was banned for life at amateur competitions after he got caught on shoplifting hahah),

lots of talks on him getting a strong name since he is number two on WBA HW rankings(Joshua´s title), wouldnt be too suprised if he fights Joshua in his next 2-3 fights since Wilder and Fury are going to rematch

- Knockout CP freshmart rematched against the strong Bryon Rojas(23-3 11 KO-TKO) for defend the WBA minimunweight title

19-0 now,i want to see a civil war contest against number 1 minimumweight Wanheng Menayothin in an unification bout.

-Lipinets is matched up with the strong Lamont Peterson in march at MGM

-Wanheng Menayothin fought twice since autust 29, First one against so so Filipino prospect Pedro Taduran (12-1 10 KO-TKO) for defend the WBA minimunweight title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9ew6vK2eU

then he beat an indonesian can last month to stay in shape

if im not mistaken more kickboxers debuted on boxing.

Few more kickboxers into boxing:

-Miles Simson(fighting today against Mezouari debuted on boxing this year, is 2-0 against thailand cans, last fight was in august 17

-Chico Kwasi(Fabio Kwasi Brother) debuted in october, also 2-0

-Dylan Salvador is going to do his debut( no date confirmed yet)

I hope Wanheng retire undefeated just to troll Floyd nuthuggers lol (Although he will probably get knocked out by some random journeyman considering how bad he is)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back