Was so hyped up for zombie shooter Overkill Walking Dead

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Until found out its coop and no single player :(((

Oh well. No money for u.

Have they even released any gameplay? All I saw was CGI story trailers so assumed it was going to be trash.

Turns out its from the guys that made Payday: The Heist but now with a zombie setting.

I was hoping for some kind of RPG.

buvX2mx.gif

Except TeTe. He can play lol

Last edited:
I don't have any friends. So I can't play.

Might be a day 1 purchase for me depending on the reviews. Payday 2 is still one of my favorite games and Overkill has come a long way since it was released in 2013.

Might be a day 1 purchase for me depending on the reviews. Payday 2 is still one of my favorite games and Overkill has come a long way since it was released in 2013.
Do you still play Payday?

I seriously have over 2,000 hours in PD2 and never have anyone to play any heists with.

Been attempting solo One Down Death Sentence heists with some success.

Last edited by a moderator:

I seriously have over 2,000 hours in PD2 and never have anyone to play any heists with.

Still installed. I find OVK the most fun difficulty since you can kind of do w/e you want and a good build can carry a struggling team.

Name one good video game based on a TV show.

They all suck.

Name one good video game based on a TV show.

They all suck.

snes_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_4-133677.jpg

I've been obsessed with Killing Floor 2 lately but I love Payday 2. Add me on Steam PizzaOrDie.

it looks like shit anyways. save your cash.

Back