Fedor vs Bigfoot II - who win today

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If today UFC/Bellator/Rizin organize rematch between Fedor and Bigfoot who would win in your opinion? And also both of them can use a lot of steroids.
n692618680_137548_5902.jpg

2kL8KZW.jpg

Last edited:
Can Bigfoot TRT?
That's also the answer to if he will win or not

TRT Bigfoot was a scary guy. This Bigfoot sleep whenever someone touches him.

I find it irrelevant

Honestly believe prime Fedor wrecks any BF

Prime Fedor wrecks anyone not named prime Stipe imo. Just a bad matchup

Prime Stipe is suspect to getting caught, as recently evidenced by the DC-fight. I kinda think Fedor would land a bomb on him early.

I never saw ANYONE regress faster than Silva when trt and whatever else was taken from him.He looked liked an alien when he got into cage.It looked like they put his head on a middleweight with itsy bitsy arms.

I find it irrelevant

Honestly believe prime Fedor wrecks any BF
Do you even comprehension?
Edit: take some of that back .. OP decided to do a sneaky edit after he set the ball rolling.

I'd take Fedor in the rematch but you never know.
Fedor fights are always exciting win or lose it would be a treat to see.

Do you even comprehension?
"I find it irrelevant" (what will be the result today, as they're so declined it will not be indicative of anything)

(Said that) "i honestly believe that prime Fedor..."

I think prime Fedor was too fast/explosive for Stipe

I think closest will be prime Cain, but will still favor best Fedor

sadly, big foot would win again ,much more easily .. fedor was actually still in his prime when he fought big foot .. so like ,now, he has no chance because big foot can just take him down and hold him there or tko him.. big foot fought very impressively against fedor i was shocked with his the persistancy of his takedowns..

the days when fedor could fight giant beasts like heath herring .. someone that outweighs him , is 2x as strong as him and make them look weak are long gone

I never saw ANYONE regress faster than Silva when trt and whatever else was taken from him.He looked liked an alien when he got into cage.It looked like they put his head on a middleweight with itsy bitsy arms.
i think you're exagerrating just a little bit

Prime Stipe is a poor man's Sergei Kharitonov with a single leg takedown and no subs. Prime Fedor would push his shit in so hard.

Like a T rex

Back