NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that shit is real I hope someone puts a bullet in his fucking head.

If true, he should be released immediately. Fuck that dude.

If that were a cowboy mcjizz would find a way to defend him.

Whatever way you have to spin it to make yourself feel better, then do it bud

In the last year

Adam Gotsis - Sexual Assault
Will Parks - Domestic Violence

Who's deflecting?

Again, more than half the leage has more arrests but yet you still choose to talk shit? Brandon Browner literally just arrested for kidnapping and you joke about the Cowboys because a player pulled out a gun (didn't point it at anybody) and that was it. It's because it the Cowboys lol it's painfully obvious.
Gotsis was being charged from five years ago, my dude. He was at Georgia Tech at the time. If he’s guilty then fuck him. They still haven’t found enough evidence to bring the case forward. It’s almost six months later.

Will Parks was arrested for allegedly telling his ex he was going to have his cousin beat her ass after she stole some of his stuff. It was dropped of course.

Different with some context.

Lol at pulled out a gun but “he didn’t point it at anybody.”

Browner isn’t even in the damn league anymore.

Damn, Shady is done for if she’s telling the truth. Fucking hell.

Gotsis was being charged from five years ago, my dude. He was at Georgia Tech at the time. If he’s guilty then fuck him. They still haven’t found enough evidence to bring the case forward. It’s almost six months later.

Will Parks was arrested for allegedly telling his ex he was going to have his cousin beat her ass after she stole some of his stuff. It was dropped of course.

Different with some context.

Lol at pulled out a gun but “he didn’t point it at anybody.”

Browner isn’t even in the damn league anymore.

Whatever makes you feel better, bud.

It's "different" because it's a Bronco and you chose if you believe the "context" or not. Lol You didn't really seem to concerned about lack of evidence when the Zeke shit was going on. Other than that, you got one real bad one..really. Greg Hardy. Whos' not on the team.

You got two guys who pulled out guns and did nothing (one, Damien Wilson, who's ALSO had his charges dropped), you got an idiot who wrecked his lambo while drunk (shitty thing, could've hurt someone..but didn't) and then you got Joseph Randle, who stole and got caught with drugs and was cut.

But the Cowboys are just a bunch of sexual deviant thugs raping and murderin' errbody out here

If true, he should be released immediately. Fuck that dude.

If that were a cowboy mcjizz would find a way to defend him.

You should worry about your team. Hell, Shady will probably be their next offensive line coach. I mean, punching kids is part of the application process there, right?

Also.....they were like "hey he beats his dogs and and beats his son.........that's okay"

But once her friend was beat then you step up?

You should worry about your team. Hell, Shady will probably be their next offensive line coach. I mean, punching kids is part of the application process there, right?
lmao. this coming from the dude who defends women beaters.

btw, he's with the rams now.

Whatever makes you feel better, bud.

It's "different" because it's a Bronco and you chose if you believe the "context" or not. Lol You didn't really seem to concerned about lack of evidence when the Zeke shit was going on. Other than that, you got one real bad one..really. Greg Hardy. Whos' not on the team.

You got two guys who pulled out guns and did nothing (one, Damien Wilson, who's ALSO had his charges dropped), you got an idiot who wrecked his lambo while drunk (shitty thing, could've hurt someone..but didn't) and then you got Joseph Randle, who stole and got caught with drugs and was cut.

But the Cowboys are just a bunch of sexual deviant thugs raping and murderin' errbody out here
I’m not believing any context. Gotsis was five years ago while he was still in college and I said he can eat shit if it’s actually true.

The Parks stuff sounds like two dumbass 20 year olds arguing over the phone and one of them trying to get the other in trouble. I’d have a much different thought if there was any accusation he hit her.

Saying one was arrested for rape and the other domestic violence sounds a lot different.

Lol, the NFL couldn’t just leave the anthem shit alone.

from shady. going to wait to hear everything first before commenting further.

I’m not believing any context. Gotsis was five years ago while he was still in college and I said he can eat shit if it’s actually true.

The Parks stuff sounds like two dumbass 20 year olds arguing over the phone and one of them trying to get the other in trouble. I’d have a much different thought if there was any accusation he hit her.

Saying one was arrested for rape and the other domestic violence sounds a lot different.

Fair enough, but so does Calling the Cowboys a haven for thugs who always get in trouble.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-investiagtion-domestic-violence-attack/

Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy says allegations he beat up his baby mama are "totally baseless and offensive" -- saying he has not spoken to the alleged victim in months.

And TMZ Sports has learned McCoy recently SUED the woman in an effort to kick her out of the home that he owns.

Photos surfaced early Monday morning showing a bloody Delicia Cordon in what appears to be a hospital bed. LeSean and Delicia have a son together.

De's friend posted on Instagram pointing the finger squarely at McCoy saying, "THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!"

tmz with more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back