PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

Did you pay another guy to play the game for you?

Nah it's not like that. Player's can join your game and kill bosses for you or run you through tougher sections of the game.

Nah it's not like that. Player's can join your game and kill bosses for you or run you through tougher sections of the game.

...to be fair, it actually IS that - paying someone to play the boss zone for him...

the funnier part is that it was uber atziri, which means OP either did regular atziri (and should know the mechanics, then) or paid someone for that, too. haha

If I dont get anything back I will ask to terminate my account and refund for all microtransactions I have paid, and trust me there was quite a bit.

Will keep u guys updated.
I'm sure they're quaking in their boots at the idea that you might request a refund, lol.

Any update? Did Chris Wilson fly in from New Zealand and give you some Exalts or what?

All though I agree their forum review system is dumb you are also a good for letting yourself get scammed.

I was a big D2 fan as a kid, played that probably more than any other game. I never even knew about PoE until the beginning of beastiary league. Spent that league learning the game and went hard at the beginning of incursion (up to 500 hours now). I pretty much have my build to near max (minus having 150ex worth of crazy upgrades). I've beat all content except uber elder, and that is because my internet sucks (rural DSL). I've fizzled out on the game a little now, it feels like a constant EX grind to get gear. Thinking of playing SSF next league, anyone have experience with it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NSUCK/characters

there's really no point to ssf, it's just a self-imposed limitation and nothing more.

if it's not for an actual competition or whatever, you'd be better off in trading leagues. not just for ease of gearing (obviously), but generating wealth. you could make mule characters to import ssf items to trade, but i'm sure that would get annoying pretty quickly.

Burnt out on my 6th this league. Got 3 to 90+, quit 2 around low 80's to mid 80's, then started an MF Windripper. My Rainbow trapper is bananas in damage with decent survivability and great clear with Arc. Instakills boss phases with exploding trap.

I though MF'ing would be a good break from all the other builds I played, as all these people showing off all their loot/doctors and shit had me wanting to strike it rich myself. Ran so many Burial Chambers that I lost count, and still didn't get a big score. The "score" really is the 6 socket stuff you pick up and all the smaller currency, as I traded up to exalts pretty damn fast with everything I gathered and made money at a damn good pace, but just got burnt out before I could get anything of real value to drop.

Might take a league off... or might not. Will see how ambitious the next league is before I make a decision.

there's really no point to ssf, it's just a self-imposed limitation and nothing more.

if it's not for an actual competition or whatever, you'd be better off in trading leagues. not just for ease of gearing (obviously), but generating wealth. you could make mule characters to import ssf items to trade, but i'm sure that would get annoying pretty quickly.
I can see that, but I got strong really fast and eventually burned out, my necro was nearly as strong as it is now 2 weeks in. I was thinking SSF might slow the game down and add a challenge of using what I find / getting more out of the game itself than gaining currency and trading with 5+ tabs up on live search.

while true, you don't have to be in ssf mode to simply not trade.

I started a new character for Incursion because they finally buffed Arc, but found I'm utterly burned out on this game.

Who's playing? This game is crack. I'm honing in on lvl 90 atm with my Arc Trapper. Just found my first Exalt and I've done up to T13 in maps so far without any problems.

Just curious if some Sherdoggers still play.

What's your character name? I'll add you.

i came back but i don't really like they league since they nerfed the syndicate into oblivion.

Gref and I have been going hard, him more than I, just hit 86 with my Blade Flurry Slayer, eating content like
CarelessTautEuropeanfiresalamander-small.gif

Wish I hadn't skipped Delve and Incursion leagues, they're great.

Back