For those who think Jon Jones competed clean at some point, please answer me this

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

He wasn't even vindicated. They found his whole story highly suspicious, and he did have to serve out a suspension.

In B4 the usual bunch - "They're ALL on steroids."

It was either stop fighting, take a tiny chance he won't get caught using steroids. Or fight clean and see if he can beat DC fair. I'm not surprised at his decision

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?

"They're all full natty" - Nate Diaz

DC just won the HW belt, and all his fans want to talk about is Jones

DC just won the HW belt, and all his fans want to talk about is Jones

TRUE.

im a huge fan of both Jones AND DC (because I care about good fights, i dont care a bit about PEDs)

and was both expecting DC to win and happy he did...

and all ive seen is DC fans talking shit about Jones.

HW champ is THE pinnacle of combat sports, period.

they outta be focus on that, instead of discrediting what Jones does in the future-
theyre trying to wish him away in the cornfield- he'll come back and rule LHW,
and that's still less impressive than a HW belt,
but we all know (as we all will) he'll still own DC in the Octagon.

they both have their braggin rights.

Last edited:
If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?

PED's expert Victor Conte says he believes that Jon Jones was microdosing undetectable amounts of testosterone that was contaminated with Turanabol, which is why he failed his USADA test for the rematch with Daniel Cormier...see the following link for details:

Anyone who thinks Jon was ever clean is naive. I believe everything Colby said about Jon.

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

He was clean against OSP - looked like absolute shit too. DC would have smoked him that night

The dick pill was tainted and then someone framed him the second time, likely from DC’s team. His testosterone micro dose was laced with turinabol.

Jon can’t catch a damn break.

PED's expert Victor Conte says he believes that Jon Jones was microdosing undetectable amounts of testosterone that was contaminated with Turanabol, which is why he failed his USADA test for the rematch with Daniel Cormier...see the following link for details:

lol

So Juiceheads steroids were tainted with steroids.

As a Jones fan, I realize he was juicing. I'm just hoping he's not like Vitor was on then off. Jones was impressive to watch it would be a shame if he comes back clean and we realize he's nothing without the roids.

The dick pill was tainted and then someone framed him the second time, likely from DC’s team. His testosterone micro dose was laced with turinabol.

Jon can’t catch a damn break.
Yeah it's pretty messed up. They waited till he fell asleep and built a ring around him when USADA came. Such a shame.

Because he saw DC cheating against Rumble and UFC was ok with that. Obviously DC was protected by the system. Jones knew that the only way to beat cheater is to become cheater.

hqdefault.jpg

As a Jones fan, I realize he was juicing. I'm just hoping he's not like Vitor was on then off. Jones was impressive to watch it would be a shame if he comes back clean and we realize he's nothing without the roids.

Can you think of any fighter that came back after a USADA suspension and looked good?

Back