Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

What about the two of them together?
Always have cool drink, makes you immune to the sparks surrounding its body, not the fire though.

That's where the Fireproof Mantle comes in. Basically gives you enough resistance to survive its supernova, but be careful it could still deal a lot of damage. So yes, combine it with Cool Drink as you should always make sure the effect is active.

And if the supernova knocks you down, stay down as long as you can. You should be immune to the flames surrounding you during supernova. Remember, it attacks twice.

Astera jerky is a must as well, as it can heal the red bar completely and fasten your recovery.

Hopefully this helps.

Always have cool drink, makes you immune to the sparks surrounding its body, not the fire though.

That's where the Fireproof Mantle comes in. Basically gives you enough resistance to survive its supernova, but be careful it could still deal a lot of damage. So yes, combine it with Cool Drink as you should always make sure the effect is active.

And if the supernova knocks you down, stay down as long as you can. You should be immune to the flames surrounding you during supernova. Remember, it attacks twice.

Astera jerky is a must as well, as it can heal the red bar completely and fasten your recovery.

Hopefully this helps.
Solod them with one cart. Ice Greatsword and stacked defense. Playing with random idiots only led to failed missions.

Arch Kirin hit me once with lightning, paralyzed me and then hit me again while I was on the ground lmao I then turned the game off.

I can’t even beat Tempered Kirin, not sure how I’ll fuck with this one

Solod Arch Kirin. Took 38 minutes. Was probably the most satisfying victory of my gaming life.

No talk about this? I'm super pumped about this. My all time favorite Final Fantasy monster is coming to Monster Hunter

Man beating Arch Kirin was more of an accomplishment than I thought. I’ve tried 5 times since then and can’t replicate it.

Arch Vaal Hazak is here and he’s a beast! The Armor looks amazing tho so I’ll be grinding him

Sounds like it would get boring and repetitive.

It is. The game is trash. They also made it seem like it would be an open world where you go out and hunt beasts, it's not. It's stages with preset animals and once you kill the thing you're hunting you have to reload the level. It's basically a shitty version of Horizon Zero Dawn.

No word yet if it includes the pre-order bonuses.

P.S. You can get another 7% off if you are subscribed to their emails. They're going to send out another round of codes since they unsubscribed everyone a while back.

It is. The game is trash. They also made it seem like it would be an open world where you go out and hunt beasts, it's not. It's stages with preset animals and once you kill the thing you're hunting you have to reload the level. It's basically a shitty version of Horizon Zero Dawn.
That's disappointing to hear. I was looking forward to this coming to the PC.

Been playing this for a while, and while kinda fun the shine wears off quick. Ill prolly shelve it once I am done with whatever counts as a story is done, for all the hype I expected a lot more.

Man fuck Kulve Taroth and Capcom. I’ve farmed that thing 20 times since the summer festival began and no glutton HBG.

Back